Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Not sure if this topic has been discussed much, but I am VERY curious to see if there are a lot of married woman over 50 who are enjoying BBC on a regular basis ?
My wife just turned 54, and we have not been active in the Hotwife lifestyle for several years. She has only had nice black cock ( 10 inches) a couple of times ( same guy 2 times).
I am wanting to know if any over 50 wives and moms out there really enjoy Black cock ? If so, when did you start? How many black lovers have you had ( or still have)?
Also, what made you try black cock, and what is your favorite part of fucking black men?
Thanks in advance for your replies, as as always feel free to proudly show off any pics of you and your black lovers!
Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Nice ! Glad to hear you still get turned on having great sex ! Did you ever experience a drop in your sex drive or lose interest?
How /where do you typically find your lovers ?
We found the majority of them on SLS and some at our local swingers club. Lately no much going on since the onset of COVID-19 just another thing to worry about besides STDs. Right now just meeting our regulars on occasion

Hubby asked me to do it so he could watch 23 years ago. I love doing it. No regular right now. Still looking for that. Just an occasional for now.
That was so sweet of you ! Hubby is a lucky man. Was your first time awkward, or was it amazing?
My wife’s first time with BBC she did so I could watch just like you did for your hubby.
She was extremely nervous even though she had played with other men in front of me in the past.
They started with a kiss, and then he fondled her big sensitive tits and pulled her shirt off to set them free. Then he pulled down his underwear and she saw his semi hard 10” black cock flop out, and that was it !!!
She got on her knees and stroked it and was mesmerized by it. She eventually took it in her mouth and sucked him for what seemed like forever, just fascinated by it size and color and the smoothness of it.
20 minutes later she was desperately trying to fit it in her pussy and get acclimated to the size of it inside of her.
He was a true gentleman and really took his time working that big cock into her. It took about 30 minutes before he could go balls deep and begin really starting to pound her married pussy and “ do it for him”
She could NOT stop cumming , and thoroughly enjoyed herself.
he did not cum at all that first encounter, but SHE WAS THE ONE, who invited him back about a week or so later and when he showed up, she was not nervous at all and got all dressed sexy for him and took him straight to the bedroom and immediately began sucking his cock.
He fucked her REALLY GOOD for about 4 hours and eventually shot his load of cum in her mouth.
Unfortunately, that was the last time she had a black cock. A few weeks later she claimed that she only did it because I wanted to see her fuck a black guy, and that she only did it for me.
Personally, I think she got scared that she LOVED IT TOO MUCH, and got freaked out, panicked, and then tried to blame it off on me. LOL
It really is amazing to see your wife thoroughly enjoying being fucked very well by a large BBC and hearing he noises and moans she makes !

I wish I could coax he out of sexual retirement and get her fucking a BBC ( or other men again). She is so HOT and sexy when she loses her inhibitions and her sexual desires take total control !

Back