Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Very nice ! Great tits for a mature lady like her. Thank you for sharing, would love to hear about some of her BBC adventures !
How long have you been enjoying the lifestyle? How did you get started ?
Mybhotwife got into.the lifrstyle 3 years ago in her 60's she looks like 40.she dtrsses sexier since entering the lifestyle our sex life has changed for the best
.she has 2/3 guys thatvshe sees occasionally she has gone black yet but we have talked about it and she has a few hotwife girlfrienfs that have and they want to set her up.with one of therr black.studs

im 60 and married and i love it Hubby loves to watch me have a good time he does not mind I only want black cocks and on occasion I have had a few that I made love to I very much like to be fucked but I also like to Make Love nice size black cock
Do.you still fuck.your white hubby

Yes I’m over fifty, I was over fifty when I experienced my first bbc although my husband had tried to encourage me to have a sexual experience with a black guy who’s penis is so much bigger than my husbands. I refused to entertain the idea for many years. But having experienced my first bbc I had the best sex ever in my life . I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he fucked me harder and longer than I had ever experienced with my husband. I never experienced a penis that stretched my vagina so wide and deep as his superior black penis has . I regret not experiencing sex so satisfying as when he fucked me that first time.
I assume your fucking more now and enjoy having your pussy stretched and filled with hot cum

Yet another example of going black and never going back. Any husband that truly loves their wife would want them to experience the absolute and ultimate sexual pleasures. Anything less is so selfish. It’s the most incredible experience possible to watch one’s loved one so wonderfully sexually satisfied and support them all the way.
My wife changed for the better when she became a hotwife black or white its Bout the entire experience and satisfaction for her

Back