Married Christian BBC whores

Oh well...I already have some stories to tell.

Since the matter is kinda cerimonial, I used to 'kiss' the penises of some colleagues during church formation classes.

Better not mention exactly our age back then.
Cant wait to hear it!
Now am looking around the congregation in my head wondering who is who and what they are hiding
;) :)

From Christine -
I know I always wear my cross necklace everywhere I go.
I actually think it helps since a lot of black guys I meet while not Catholic
are fellow Christian Baptists.

I think they enjoy knowing they are getting some nice clean Christian married
pussy that they can nut deep inside and not have to worry about anything.

From Christine -
I know I always wear my cross necklace everywhere I go.
I actually think it helps since a lot of black guys I meet while not Catholic
are fellow Christian Baptists.

I think they enjoy knowing they are getting some nice clean Christian married
pussy that they can nut deep inside and not have to worry about anything.
Like your frame of mind, if you’re there to cuck your hub and experience what he can’t give you, you can’t do that and expect to restrict him to a condom or pulling out, either the pussy’s his for the night or it isn’t, either you’re cucking your hub or you’re not!

Like your frame of mind, if you’re there to cuck your hub and experience what he can’t give you, you can’t do that and expect to restrict him to a condom or pulling out, either the pussy’s his for the night or it isn’t, either you’re cucking your hub or you’re not!
Agreed

She must have said a prayer
If I know the guy and I’m sure he’s capable of giving me a few loads, I’ll gladly suck the first one out of him, I know the second will will take longer and I’m sure to reach that point I want to,,,although I once did a white guy in the mens room of an adult theater, he was big (around nine inches), but he was every bit as hard as my hub’s six, he came in my mouth and I thought “that was fun”,,,but he wasn’t done, he kept at it and came in about another four minutes,,,much to my surprise he still wasn’t done, in about two more minutes he let go with another load,,,then did that again two more times,,,he held my head for those last two, the minute I got the chance I pulled my head away before he started in again,,,never forget that guy, one in a million,,,could’ve been another Peter North (would love to suck him off,,,or use him to put out a kitchen fire), geez! LOL

If I know the guy and I’m sure he’s capable of giving me a few loads, I’ll gladly suck the first one out of him, I know the second will will take longer and I’m sure to reach that point I want to,,,although I once did a white guy in the mens room of an adult theater, he was big (around nine inches), but he was every bit as hard as my hub’s six, he came in my mouth and I thought “that was fun”,,,but he wasn’t done, he kept at it and came in about another four minutes,,,much to my surprise he still wasn’t done, in about two more minutes he let go with another load,,,then did that again two more times,,,he held my head for those last two, the minute I got the chance I pulled my head away before he started in again,,,never forget that guy, one in a million,,,could’ve been another Peter North (would love to suck him off,,,or use him to put out a kitchen fire), geez! LOL
We need to find you more guys like that.. lol

Back