Married Christian BBC whores

The whole idea of those dresses with slots or hole strategically placed is so you not only don’t wear underwear, but it’s obvious to everyone that you’re not, thats why most of those outfits I bought I bought them from adult stores.
And you bought them so you could get fucked at any chance!!!

And you bought them so you could get fucked at any chance!!!
At first you start out like normal, flirting, talking, a little back and forth touching,,,but after a few years when you’ve had the opportunity to experience stuff you never thought you would, like coming home with nothing, this must be the worst part of being a man. Eventually I began going to parks in a nice summer dress that buttons down the front, find a target and just start unbuttoning, next thing you know he at my pic-nic table and I’m getting my pussy eaten,,,or the back row of an adult movie theater if I’m in the mood to be surrounded by a dozen men with their hands all over me and cocks as far as the I can see (which was usually my face),,,eventually when considering going to a club, those dress seen on the dance floor usually has men tapping to cut in, they get there feels, and so do I,,,next thing you know we’re headed out the door, the whole thing taking the time of one dr1nk and a few dances, maybe 35 40 minutes.

Last edited:
At first you start out like normal, flirting, talking, a little back and forth touching,,,but after a few years when you’ve had the opportunity to experience stuff you never thought you would, like coming home with nothing, this must be the worst part of being a man. Eventually I began going to parks in a nice summer dress that buttons down the front, find a target and just start unbuttoning, next thing you know he at my pic-nic table and I’m getting my pussy eaten,,,or the back row of an adult movie theater if I’m in the mood to be surrounded by a dozen men with their hands all over me and cocks as far as the I can see (which was usually my face),,,eventually when considering going to a club, those dress seen on the dance floor usually has men tapping to cut in, they get there feels, and so do I,,,next thing you know we’re headed out the door, the whole thing taking the time of one dr1nk and a few dances, maybe 35 40 minutes.
You love showing out that hot body!!!! You love sucking their different cocks, and their hands on you!!!! Are you a good three hole slut???

Two holes,,,my pussy‘s tight enough to make guys come quicker than usual so the next guy doesn’t have to wait long, but I never came across a cock that I couldn’t make cum in under twelve minute,,,in fact i made a really big white guy cum, kept sucking him and made him cum again, all in under twenty minutes, I know this to be true down to the second cause my hub captured it in one of my glory hole videos. I’ve got another one where every time I got the guy hard he came,,,three times, there we were, both naked, all the time in the world, and he never got to fuck me,,,so my hub stepped in and while I was trying for a fourth time my hub fucked me soggy style, when the sonovabitch came again, I just turned my head around with a mouthful of cum and kissed my hub, LOL

Two holes,,,my pussy‘s tight enough to make guys come quicker than usual so the next guy doesn’t have to wait long, but I never came across a cock that I couldn’t make cum in under twelve minute,,,in fact i made a really big white guy cum, kept sucking him and made him cum again, all in under twenty minutes, I know this to be true down to the second cause my hub captured it in one of my glory hole videos. I’ve got another one where every time I got the guy hard he came,,,three times, there we were, both naked, all the time in the world, and he never got to fuck me,,,so my hub stepped in and while I was trying for a fourth time my hub fucked me soggy style, when the sonovabitch came again, I just turned my head around with a mouthful of cum and kissed my hub, LOL
I'd love to have the chance to test your mouth and pussy!!!!!

I too would love that, unfortunately I retired when my hub's health took a bad turn,,,he sat me down and said he was no longer sure he could protect me, unless he brought his gun,,,that kinda put a damper on things, and I just accepted it and figured at least my fans would see me old and hanging on way before my sell date (don't wanna mention any names), but seven years later I checked myself out and hadn't changed except for my hair tuning gray, and who doesn't dye their hair, but the main problem still existed, so now I'm in it for nostalgic purposes and to share in the camaraderie.

I too would love that, unfortunately I retired when my hub's health took a bad turn,,,he sat me down and said he was no longer sure he could protect me, unless he brought his gun,,,that kinda put a damper on things, and I just accepted it and figured at least my fans would see me old and hanging on way before my sell date (don't wanna mention any names), but seven years later I checked myself out and hadn't changed except for my hair tuning gray, and who doesn't dye their hair, but the main problem still existed, so now I'm in it for nostalgic purposes and to share in the camaraderie.
Be a shame to waste that throat and hunger for cum!!!!! At least could feed you now and then!!!

What ever happened to her?
The last I heard , she was divorced and working in Health care.

Read reviews..........

Last edited:
Back