Married Christian BBC whores

The COPD is the least of his problems,,,since he started smoking his THC from a vape pen (where he's gotten percentages as high as 97.6%), he's had no congestion of wheezing. After all those years of joking about having glaucoma, he actually found a medical benefit,,,continue smoking it is actually on his doctors instructions. I say that's the least because lately it's been one thing after another,,,he had spurs on his vertebra that instantly numbed his whole left arm every time he tilted his head back. He assumed they'd operate on the back of his neck, they slit his throat and moved his esophagus to the side,,,every time he drank something for 6 months he almost drowned. Then he was taken out in an ambulance, they said he had a heart attack, he said he didn't,,,they sent him for tests and found out he had slight angina,,,as usual he joked about it, made the doc laugh to the point where he asked my hub if he could use that. My hub told the doc "of all the gina's I've had, this is my least favorite". Two month's later another ambulance, young doctor walked in the room, looked at his chart, and declared it was a gall bladder attack, they took that out that night, 3 days later another ambulance,,,turns out he got an infection and had pancreatitis. Everything calmed down after that, then apparently over the summer he got hit with acute arthritis in his elbows, shoulders, knees and hips, when it flares up he basically can't move, so now they're setting him up with a pain management thingy. Probably TMI,,,but you were considerate enough to ask, so I figured I'd tell ya. Thanx for asking.
I don't know what to say but you both have my utmost sympathy. I ask because you and your husband were pioneers in this lifestyle and I have been watching your videos for years. Nothing in this genre surpasses your productions. I hope there are better days ahead for both of you.

I don't know what to say but you both have my utmost sympathy. I ask because you and your husband were pioneers in this lifestyle and I have been watching your videos for years. Nothing in this genre surpasses your productions. I hope there are better days ahead for both of you.
Thank you,,,we just take it one day at a time,,,I live vicariously through sites like this, and offer up sincere advice from all the real life knowledge I’ve acquired throughout my 23 year run in this lifestyle,,,I do take pleasure in debunking some of the bullshit I read and see. Nothing infuriates me more than people who create websites or content and call it “Cuckoldry“,,,especially these stories about “my ******* cucked me”,,,”my mom cucked me”,,,there’s no such thing. Just like cheating on your husband and wearing a condom,,,that’s just run of the mill cheating, it has nothing to do with cucking! True cucking, whether the husband is aware or not, must by definition have at least the possibility of the wife getting pregnant,,,planting your seed in another mans garden, and the fact that the woman is so committed that she’s willing to cast caution to the wind.

Back