Married Christian BBC whores

and how do you come to that conclusion
surely the fault must be equally shared ,
Husband's who do not know how to fuck
a slut for a wife
and wives who at heart all want to be BBC fucking whores
Well I do understand what you are saying. however if a wife isnt getting what she needs at home she WILL find it else where. Not all white wives are sluts and/or whores to begin with, but neglect or not being truly satisfied will bring that out in most to all wives. So i do believe the blame or majority of it belongs on the white hubby. Again...just my 2 cents worth.

Well I do understand what you are saying. however if a wife isnt getting what she needs at home she WILL find it else where. Not all white wives are sluts and/or whores to begin with, but neglect or not being truly satisfied will bring that out in most to all wives. So i do believe the blame or majority of it belongs on the white hubby. Again...just my 2 cents worth.
I have to say I was a bit harsh in generalising women
thank you for pointing that out to me,
as a hubby who was good at giving a woman pleasure in many ways
my first wife cucked me.
not realising at the time my diabetes was also causing difficulties
whilst the fact of deep money problems
and having to work 14 hour days, plus 2 hours travelling, she got lonely
her boss took the opportunity with his money to impress her,
he got between her legs
and lo and behold she left me
She said she needed the space to find herself .
I took the blame for the divorce and paid out equity settlement
2 years after divorce I found out about her fucking her boss for the last 2 years
of our marriage and had duped in the divorce.
so who was at fault here me or the love of my life who conned me
NO FUCK IT lets get back to enjoying all that is on offer of this wonderful site.
Please feel free to enlighten me if I am over stepping the line again
FUN CHATTING take care from an old guy in the UK,

I am loving this and we reply
praises on high for the devil in all that he does
Devil is sneeky and sly. Plants ideas and thoughts of Black cocks and Black fucking in those sweet "innocent" white wives minds. Everyday their brains filled with IR sex and images of Black cocks. That MOST intimate sexual times when white hubby has with his white wife, the marriage vows they both have taken....faithful to each other..forsake all others....ALL of it neglected and broken as she succumbs to the magical power of Black Cock. She can't resist. She can't deny her own sexual needs.

Devil is sneeky and sly. Plants ideas and thoughts of Black cocks and Black fucking in those sweet "innocent" white wives minds. Everyday their brains filled with IR sex and images of Black cocks. That MOST intimate sexual times when white hubby has with his white wife, the marriage vows they both have taken....faithful to each other..forsake all others....ALL of it neglected and broken as she succumbs to the magical power of Black Cock. She can't resist. She can't deny her own sexual needs.
OH SWEET JESUS
Ilove your way of thinking you forgot the most important line
LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER.
When I see wedding rings on their fingers it is exactly all those vows, the sanctity of marriage and in my case the use of our marital bed that I fucking love being broken
drives me insane with lustful thoughts
what kind of man does that make me.

Back