Marital bed

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?

I hadn't thought of that...he might have suggested it because she would be more comfortable. I just thought he was being more "dominating" or whatever...
No way. Think about it if he knows her already and has always been respectful he's probably just as interested in her being satisfied as he is himself. At least that's how I would be. Being a dominant doesn't mean you want to bash every woman's body without any regard for passion. Imo. In fact he's probably a little bit nervous because he wants satisfy her after all this time.

I say it's a great idea. She's probably safe in his hands and you will get to have her tell you the story of what happened as you sit in the spot where it all went down.

I hadn't thought of that...he might have suggested it because she would be more comfortable. I just thought he was being more "dominating" or whatever...
No, it's not about "being comfortable" at all. It's about domination. It's going directly into the lion's den, snatching a lioness right there in front of the once king, and fucking her right there in front of him, not bothering to take her back to his own den. It's the ultimate form of victory, and submission.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
The bull often fucks my wife in our marital bed, regardless of whether I am at home or not.

What better place to fully express the commitment to this lifestyle and to your wife's pleasure?

What better place to fully express the commitment to this lifestyle and to your wife's pleasure?
We are both fully committed to the cuckold lifestyle...it has brought us even closer together than we ever thought!! She gets so much pleasure from her boyfriend (and any others she might choose) and I get so much happiness from her being satisfied, it probably seems strange to most people but I don't care, lol.

That's a question that only you and your wife can answer. TALK about it for as long as it takes, then make up your collective mind. We have done that and it is VERY hot! I can look around the house and see so many places where she has been fucked or has sucked a cock. Talk about erotic! :sex:

Back