Making progress with wife

How would you fuck my wife

• Total voters
Well... same thing happens last night. She wanted it 3 times. Super crazy again.

Today we talked more about it when we were not horny and I asked her straight up if she would sleep with a stranger. Black, white, Asian or any race. She said yes straight up and only if nobody ever finds out and if they are disease free. I told her about my other fantasy with her being blondfolded and I give her some foreplay and then bring In a stranger to finish her off. She liked it and she’d let me record. So things moved pretty fast before the dildo arrived and I could try everyone’s recommendation. We are going to Vegas in a month so I’m going to find someone. Where do I look? Seems like every guy emailing me here is too perverted and rough, which is not my wife’s cup of tea. She can turn off the sexual switch in a heartbeat.

Two ideas.

1. Get someone to massage her, rub their cock on her ass etc and do it that way. Then fuck her slowly and not rough and crazy. She loves to be fucked sensually and hard.

2. Do the blindfold thing.

Attachments

• 4FD62123-349F-4F81-A8CC-9FF75FFC0B80.jpeg
    4FD62123-349F-4F81-A8CC-9FF75FFC0B80.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 119
Well... same thing happens last night. She wanted it 3 times. Super crazy again.

Today we talked more about it when we were not horny and I asked her straight up if she would sleep with a stranger. Black, white, Asian or any race. She said yes straight up and only if nobody ever finds out and if they are disease free. I told her about my other fantasy with her being blondfolded and I give her some foreplay and then bring In a stranger to finish her off. She liked it and she’d let me record. So things moved pretty fast before the dildo arrived and I could try everyone’s recommendation. We are going to Vegas in a month so I’m going to find someone. Where do I look? Seems like every guy emailing me here is too perverted and rough, which is not my wife’s cup of tea. She can turn off the sexual switch in a heartbeat.

Two ideas.

1. Get someone to massage her, rub their cock on her ass etc and do it that way. Then fuck her slowly and not rough and crazy. She loves to be fucked sensually and hard.

2. Do the blindfold thing.

Well played. Generally, we have had luck on swinger sites, FetLife, maybe here, but screen carefully. Enjoy! Require evidence of recent testing and you should be prepared to provide it as well, and then fill her pussy with come and she will loooooooove it!

Encourage her that you want her to feel a lover deeper inside her than you can reach and that a new guy could touch you where you can't reach. Tell her that part of her can be loved but it's not getting it. Then tell her that Black men are the best lovers on the planet and they reach very deep. Say all this while making love. believe me, she's thinking about it. Then to really send her to extasy...say the only thing is they hate condoms and never pull out so you'd be feeling him cumming that deep inside you. by the way, it's all exactly true.

Encourage her that you want her to feel a lover deeper inside her than you can reach and that a new guy could touch you where you can't reach. Tell her that part of her can be loved but it's not getting it. Then tell her that Black men are the best lovers on the planet and they reach very deep. Say all this while making love. believe me, she's thinking about it. Then to really send her to extasy...say the only thing is they hate condoms and never pull out so you'd be feeling him cumming that deep inside you. by the way, it's all exactly true.
I love it. I will say that word for word tonightLately she’s been saying fuck her deeper but I’m already deep. She’s ready to fuck right now. I’m telling you she’s ready

Attachments

• 6B3DD230-3D83-4AF5-941E-A9C08FAC07FB.jpeg
    6B3DD230-3D83-4AF5-941E-A9C08FAC07FB.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 138
When she is convinced that you love her, but you want her to feel someone new inside her and that it turns YOU on for her to finally feel and hold another lover in a bed......she starts to give it a more serious thought. I would tell her over and over that " I want you to feel someone brand new inside you" and that "he'll reach deeper" I would also say "make love to you" instead of saying fuck you.

Do this when fucking and reiterate that you can only reach only so deep and that he'll go past where you can only reach and touch her where she's not being made love to right now. whisper to her that her body is not being fully made love to by you and that he can and will definitely do it. but most of all that YOU want her to feel that.

I found that the kicker is with my wife and she came almost instantly...is when she was convinced that I wanted her to feel a well built Black lover deeper inside her, I said words like this........ I whispered at the right moment......" I'll even let you meet him all alone the first time so you guys can get comfortable" " and that you'll finally feel a brand new lover spurting his warm loving seed deeper inside you" " He'll cum where I can't place it" and that " it will be your spot with him that only you two can make love there" She cums right then.

When she cums at that moment she's ready for her new Black lover. and it's heaven.

In writing as I just finished fucking my wife again 3 times in a row with a black penis extender. This thing was huge and fat. She fiRst said omg omg It’s so big. It took about 10 mins of slowly getting it in her. I was just on the op starring at her while she slowly worked her vagina to get it in. After it was fully in. She told me to fuck her deeper. She had her legs beyond wide open in the air as I fucked her. I fucked her hard for about 15 mins, got her doggy and she screamed in pain and pleasure as I pounded her. However, when she tried to ride me she said no and said missionary. In between positions I’d take it off and rub m my dick all over her wet pussy. I’d put it back on and fuck her. Fucking her deeper whenever she would tell me. Then she started just moaning for a good 5 minutes straight. I continued pounding her for another ten and she kept moaning some more. After she came I took it off and put my dick inside her and wow, her pussy was stretched the f out and it still felt good and I came inside her so much. I asked her after how it felt being stretched out like that and she said like I was a virgin again but they way i came being stretched was different. It was just a long consistent cum and not an explosion with your dick.

Anyways, we fucked two more times after and the third time all she kept saying for 5 minutes was fuck me deeper deeper deeper. Keep going.

So it looks like she’s getting ready to be stretched with a real bbc soon. ( I found one that will meet us in Vegas).

However, afternoon the fuck I asked man you’re ready to be stretched out by a real bbc. She said I don’t want that anymore.. I was stunned? Did I miss something?

I still think she’s going to do it still, but it just threw me off.

This was her before the fucking

Attachments

• F5FBB860-E146-4211-A654-9F09EF5225C4.jpeg
    F5FBB860-E146-4211-A654-9F09EF5225C4.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 119
She didn't really answer your real question about fucking a real BBC... I tend to agree, explore where her mind is at, and see if she wants to engage and meet a black guy. It needs to always be clear that anytime she meets a guy there are zero expectations and pressure that she fuck him... Both you and he need to be clear on that, and stick to it. If she feels it's truly up to her and it's honestly all about her pleasure....she will be far more likely to participate on her own, and it's just waaaay hotter then too!!! :)

All very good advice, leave her wanting more. I told my wife after we brought a BBC dildo that I didn’t ever want her to feel like she had to use it for my pleasure. I told her that whenever she is desiring that “full” feeling that she would need to “beg” me for it and that I would only fuck her with if she was convincing. Not because I wanted to degrade her, but because I wanted there to be the option that if she wasn’t in the mood for it, that she could just not beg for it and she wouldn’t have to explain to me why she didn’t. The result.......she begs for it every time without fail. Btw, what extender do you use?

In writing as I just finished fucking my wife again 3 times in a row with a black penis extender. This thing was huge and fat. She fiRst said omg omg It’s so big. It took about 10 mins of slowly getting it in her. I was just on the op starring at her while she slowly worked her vagina to get it in. After it was fully in. She told me to fuck her deeper. She had her legs beyond wide open in the air as I fucked her. I fucked her hard for about 15 mins, got her doggy and she screamed in pain and pleasure as I pounded her. However, when she tried to ride me she said no and said missionary. In between positions I’d take it off and rub m my dick all over her wet pussy. I’d put it back on and fuck her. Fucking her deeper whenever she would tell me. Then she started just moaning for a good 5 minutes straight. I continued pounding her for another ten and she kept moaning some more. After she came I took it off and put my dick inside her and wow, her pussy was stretched the f out and it still felt good and I came inside her so much. I asked her after how it felt being stretched out like that and she said like I was a virgin again but they way i came being stretched was different. It was just a long consistent cum and not an explosion with your dick.

Anyways, we fucked two more times after and the third time all she kept saying for 5 minutes was fuck me deeper deeper deeper. Keep going.

So it looks like she’s getting ready to be stretched with a real bbc soon. ( I found one that will meet us in Vegas).

However, afternoon the fuck I asked man you’re ready to be stretched out by a real bbc. She said I don’t want that anymore.. I was stunned? Did I miss something?

What kind of extender do you have?

Shock and Awe effects. Sex was so good. So much better with extender. Now she feels guilty and compromised. She needs time to understand her new feelings. Do this again but more slowly and not as long. Leave her wanting more. Again. Several more times. Each time leaving her wanting more. Then again and this time give her lots of cock.

I was thinking about that. I asked her this morning how she felt and she said like a virgin. She said I want to do it again tonight. I just need to get use to have something that big in me. It hurts and feels good at the same time.
Make sure you try different positions but especially doggie but be aware that cock goes in very deep with doggie but women have strongest orgasms from doggie as they feel most "taken" and "helpless" in this position.

Make sure you try different positions but especially doggie but be aware that cock goes in very deep with doggie but women have strongest orgasms from doggie as they feel most "taken" and "helpless" in this position.
Oh yeah, my wife wasn’t the biggest doggie style fan but once we got the dildo it’s her absolute favorite. I just think that I didn’t have the best kind of cock for doggie, cause now she just goes crazy for it.

What kind of extender do you have?
I used the perfect fit brand fat boy extender. It just felt like I had a thick condom. She text me during work that she wants it again tonight. I got the sport version which is more girth. She made me order the longer version because she specifically said she wants to be fucked deep now.

I was the one that had to stop. We were fucking with it for a good hour or longer. She did enjoy getting fucked hard with it.

Attachments

• D7C6CC5A-5195-4897-98A0-10A86D2EAB78.jpeg
    D7C6CC5A-5195-4897-98A0-10A86D2EAB78.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 84
I used the perfect fit brand fat boy extender. It just felt like I had a thick condom. She text me during work that she wants it again tonight. I got the sport version which is more girth. She made me order the longer version because she specifically said she wants to be fucked deep now.

I was the one that had to stop. We were fucking with it for a good hour or longer. She did enjoy getting fucked hard with it.
Thanks

Oh yeah, my wife wasn’t the biggest doggie style fan but once we got the dildo it’s her absolute favorite. I just think that I didn’t have the best kind of cock for doggie, cause now she just goes crazy for it.
The keys to doggie are cock that goes deep and stamina and endurance that keep going so the woman has many orgasms.

Back