Making an ACE squirt

MochaBorghese1

Male
Real Person
Fellow bulls have y'all ever made an ACE squirt and ladies lmk if y'all ever squirted when you were with a bull and how was that experience?.... Have made a few aces squirt in the past couple of weeks and the and it was HOT....

Fellow bulls have y'all ever made an ACE squirt and ladies lmk if y'all ever squirted when you were with a bull and how was that experience?.... Have made a few aces squirt in the past couple of weeks and the and it was HOT...

Fellow bulls have y'all ever made an ACE squirt and ladies lmk if y'all ever squirted when you were with a bull and how was that experience?.... Have made a few aces squirt in the past couple of weeks and the and it was HOT....
My wife is the biggest squirter ever no lie! Check her out I make her squirt all the time with my white dick.....We would both enjoy watching your BBC make her squirt and cream all over the place she has been with black guys in past but been a long time and plus she never has squirted on a BBC so that would be sexy as fuck

My wife is the biggest squirter ever no lie! Check her out I make her squirt all the time with my white dick.....We would both enjoy watching your BBC make her squirt and cream all over the place she has been with black guys in past but been a long time and plus she never has squirted on a BBC so that would be sexy as fuck
DM me if you come to Orlando and i'll do the same when i am in Ohio

Back