MAGNUM Gang 2023 Tour!

So The New Year is almost upon us and we are starting to lay out our schedule for 2023...
We will be travelling throughout the US on and off over the next 10 months (regular crew, as well as others joining in various states)

Crew usually consists of anywhere from 3 of us to 8. All naturally dominant alpha black males of athletic physique and stamina with a genuine large (8.5 - 10.5" BBCs) . The resolute alpha male bull and gang group in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training.
We love to meet hot attractive true BBC craving females and couples (women only and couples - NO white males what so ever)

Enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination and overall damn hot sexy fun. We are here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honor me and my crew and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested drop us a line. If you do contact us please tell us about you, your experience, where you are located and dates available. Also attach photos please.

Please login or become a member to view

My wife would look great with those beautiful cocks covering her face!

Back