• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bull is the man I trust and love. I'm awaiting the day I'm pregnant with his baby inside me. I'm so fucking wet thinking about black cum being fucked into me deep. I'd also enjoy a gangbang where I'm filled with cum while I'm ovulating.View attachment 2316335
How beautiful sensual - I know exactly how this feels ! It gives me the pleasure of knowing that I’m able to satisfy the sexual urges of my black lover and that he needs and desires my tight pussy to extract all the potent black seed he has to offer me - it’s erotic hot euphoric passionate sex that only a bbc can offer a QoS like myself ! xxx

In our fantasies and pillow talk she is ALWAYS taken without a condom, but reality is different. Our first concern is health and safety, which cannot be compromised, so fantasy and desire aside, our ‘friend’ has to use a condom. We both prefer that he get her skin to skin, but thoughts of the nasty diseases out there make that impossible.

Having said that, there are two exceptions. Both are over forty and married men, both are medical professionals (Anesthetist & ObGyn) and both are quite fearful that their wives will discover what we are doing. Both are black.

There is a bit of apprehension but it does not rise to the level of prohibiting bare, skin-to-skin sex. Since the risk is minimal AND she thoroughly enjoys totally naked sex, no condoms are needed.

There have been NO complaints from our medical ‘friends’.

Back