• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Over 35 years swinging Starting at 28 years old and eventually stopping at age I think 63 years old.
I never had anyone black or white use a condom, having sex with Me.
Hubs loved Me coming home with my nights adventures running out of Me.
I would love to have lived in these enlightened times.
Just sadly to old now, still with Hubs though, We did have some lovel adventures together 😜

In Over 35 years swinging Starting at 28 years old and eventually stopping at age I think 63 years old.
I never had anyone black or white use a condom, having sex with Me.
Hubs loved Me coming home with my nights adventures running out of Me.
I would love to have lived in these enlightened times.
Just sadly to old now, still with Hubs though, We did have some lovel adventures together 😜
Never too old

What I love - or my fetish - is to be left a dirty, used, dripping girl :oops: I love seeing myself in the mirror like that after sex, or taking pics or video of my creamed taint that I can admire.....

So bareback, and cumming inside me, are the way to go. I often swear I can really feel the texture of a veined cock, and the head ridge of a cut one, and maybe that's mostly in my mind, but they guy wearing a raincoat definitely takes a certain edge off my pleasure. I realize that at times you have to be responsible and careful and use condoms, but to satisfy my cum fetish I'll flip over if I'm on my back and ask the guy to take it off and pour it onto my ass so I can feel it run down my crack and and onto my cunt and thighs, and if I'm already in doggie I can just raise up enough to look under myself and watch the cum dripping of my cuntlips...if I know he's clean and it's only for contraception, I'll try to actually get him to pour it into my asshole (made easier if I've been wearing a butt plug that can be pulled out, gaping me - I even have one of the pretty little jeweled ones that is easy to wear but does the trick) and leave me dripping from my butt - I even had one lover who was good at making me cum first, and then would pull the condom off and tuck his cum-slick cockhead into my ass and rub out his load into my rectum while I rubbed myself and maybe even came again with my ass squeezing his cockhead..... ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. Here is My best cumfucked selfshot ever - I love being left dripping, and like admiring my splooged cunt in a mirror or pics - here I was riding cowgirl (on my old white BF), and then managed to grab this great shot under me after he came and his limp little dick fell out of me...at least he shot a good load in me.....

838d9e4f.jpg
Lol your best “cumfucked selfshot” is one that was ripped off of I love interracial.com?

Back