• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I love - or my fetish - is to be left a dirty, used, dripping girl :oops: I love seeing myself in the mirror like that after sex, or taking pics or video of my creamed taint that I can admire.....

So bareback, and cumming inside me, are the way to go. I often swear I can really feel the texture of a veined cock, and the head ridge of a cut one, and maybe that's mostly in my mind, but they guy wearing a raincoat definitely takes a certain edge off my pleasure. I realize that at times you have to be responsible and careful and use condoms, but to satisfy my cum fetish I'll flip over if I'm on my back and ask the guy to take it off and pour it onto my ass so I can feel it run down my crack and and onto my cunt and thighs, and if I'm already in doggie I can just raise up enough to look under myself and watch the cum dripping of my cuntlips...if I know he's clean and it's only for contraception, I'll try to actually get him to pour it into my asshole (made easier if I've been wearing a butt plug that can be pulled out, gaping me - I even have one of the pretty little jeweled ones that is easy to wear but does the trick) and leave me dripping from my butt - I even had one lover who was good at making me cum first, and then would pull the condom off and tuck his cum-slick cockhead into my ass and rub out his load into my rectum while I rubbed myself and maybe even came again with my ass squeezing his cockhead..... ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. Here is My best cumfucked selfshot ever - I love being left dripping, and like admiring my splooged cunt in a mirror or pics - here I was riding cowgirl (on my old white BF), and then managed to grab this great shot under me after he came and his limp little dick fell out of me...at least he shot a good load in me.....

838d9e4f.jpg

I always dump my loads inside of an ass or pussy, can't let these potent cum go to waste!
so yes i agree with bareback! I love cumming in assholes or pussies!
Good for you!

I love being cum in - and left dripping - so much that if guys insist on wearing condoms to fuck my pussy, if I've come before they do and they want to rub off I beg them to at least blow their load with the head of their cock in my ass (you can even just pop a little hole into a reservoir head to let their seed out if they're still worried about protection) rather than wasting it on a "money shot", or else dump their rubber into my ass if they've cum in it already (I'll wear a little jewel plug, or something bigger, so that it's ready to be gaped and filled) ;)

And there is nothing I find hotter than just being left dirty and wet, and then going out with a short skirt on while I'm still oozing - or just getting going again if we've fucked in some little corner while we're out in public...the thigh-highs that I like to wear are handy because they catch runs, and then make fun souvenirs of a wild night... :oops:

Has there been any discussion here about some research I saw something about a few years back, that women who are getting cum in regularly - and I guess, absorbing it - feel better and are happier?

I have a GF who is a pro - a ******, a real ho, or whatever - and I occasionally have dirty thoughts about how much cum must be in used and filled condoms in her wastebasket, and maybe even getting into it, especially when I come over right after I know she's seen clients, I wonder if that is my body talking? ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

Back