LOVE FOR THE CUCKS

I just wanted share my thoughts on the cucks because I feel like addressing them. This is just my personal thought and nobody needs to agree with me.

A relationship between Bull, the wife and a cuck is a beautiful thing. I want to say that the cuck has an important role to play in making the experience whole just as much as a Bull and the wife does. Fucking a woman turns me on , sure but I could do that with single woman as well. But a cuck's devotion to a black cock and his permission to use his wife as a bull pleases, is something special that a cuck brings to the table.

So as a bull who loves to entertain couples, this is just a shout out to all the loving husband's out there who would go to any lengths to make their wives happy ❤️

I just wanted share my thoughts on the cucks because I feel like addressing them. This is just my personal thought and nobody needs to agree with me.

A relationship between Bull, the wife and a cuck is a beautiful thing. I want to say that the cuck has an important role to play in making the experience whole just as much as a Bull and the wife does. Fucking a woman turns me on , sure but I could do that with single woman as well. But a cuck's devotion to a black cock and his permission to use his wife as a bull pleases, is something special that a cuck brings to the table.

So as a bull who loves to entertain couples, this is just a shout out to all the loving husband's out there who would go to any lengths to make their wives happy ❤️
Yes that is true but husbands who cannot satisfy their wives have a very great responsibility towards their wives and he must do everything and put his own interests aside to make his wife happy and the husbands are also aware that if they do not do this they would lose their wives

Yes that is true but husbands who cannot satisfy their wives have a very great responsibility towards their wives and he must do everything and put his own interests aside to make his wife happy and the husbands are also aware that if they do not do this they would lose their wives
I don’t necessarily believe we (not all of us) cannot satisfy our wives. I can and do get her off all the time, but she does crave the occasional pussy stretch that only a living breathing hung bull can give her. Luckily for me, she likes me to watch and sometimes help.

Well said and appreciated. By the way...this is the kind of man that we are interested in building a relationship with.

Extremely well said. When all three components have an appreciation for each other, the process, and the lifestyle it’s like catching lightning in a bottle.

Cheer. You have understood everything about the philosophy of a "cuckold". Almost all of the public, often understood as "bad" bulls, confuse bisexuality and homosexuality. A cuckold is in fact very rarely homosexual even if he has sex with the bull who fucks his wife. He is then in sharing and complicity. He wants to fuck with, or be fucked by the bull only out of complicity with his wife or his gf. Inviting a heterosexual to spend a night with my girl is total boredom. Straight people, male or female, are most of the time extremely boring sexually. sorry for them.
Moreover, a man who buggers a woman or a man takes the same pleasure. When the man who is buggered, he generally takes more pleasure than a woman who has no prostate. A man or a woman who knows how to sodomize makes me ejaculate from the ass...

Finally, the thickness or length of a penis is very important for a woman, but a minimum of experience and knowledge of her partner's body is essential. Just one finger placed where a woman's G-spot is is enough to make her squirt

A very good point. And for ao many marriages, they just continue but the man has most definitely lost his wife. They exist, they live together, but something is missing and nobody addresses the lack of female fulfillment. This is huge!! We don't always lose to other men, so often it is just to a vibrator 😐
Hard to patch up such a marriage, when both partners cannot agree that her lack of sexual fulfillment needs to be addressed.

Well said. You are what we all seek in a Bull, but sadly not all Black men are the way you are. It's a shame that so many only want a one off fuck and want to rack up pussy numbers.

Well said!

Wow!
You're a real Gentleman!
Glad you have the insights to appreciate the dynamics that go into a harmonious Cuck and Bull relationship.
I hope you get all the satisfaction you desire from the lifestyle!

Well stated n thank you

I don’t necessarily believe we (not all of us) cannot satisfy our wives. I can and do get her off all the time, but she does crave the occasional pussy stretch that only a living breathing hung bull can give her. Luckily for me, she likes me to watch and sometimes help.
Exactly. Most of us know how to get wife off. But not with 8 plus inches. That bulls job lol

I want my husband involved but he hates it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Well said, I love my hubby and having sex with him but we both want to see/do more. I wouldn’t do it without his blessing I don’t think.. be nice to meet a hung black guy with respect like you! X

Yw

Back