LOVE FOR THE CUCKS

Nicely said, and yes the cuck plays an important role in the whole dynamic. My hubs can satisfy me to a certain level and he is always consistent without fail to make me cum. My boyfriend, a lovely hung black male, is a different level of sex. For example, given my husband erect is just under 4 inches, he has one position where he can make me cum out of the three. My bf however, can make me cum in every position and squirt in 6 of them. Huge difference.

I just wanted share my thoughts on the cucks because I feel like addressing them. This is just my personal thought and nobody needs to agree with me.

A relationship between Bull, the wife and a cuck is a beautiful thing. I want to say that the cuck has an important role to play in making the experience whole just as much as a Bull and the wife does. Fucking a woman turns me on , sure but I could do that with single woman as well. But a cuck's devotion to a black cock and his permission to use his wife as a bull pleases, is something special that a cuck brings to the table.

So as a bull who loves to entertain couples, this is just a shout out to all the loving husband's out there who would go to any lengths to make their wives happy ❤️
I’m trying to cuck my husband 😉😉

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. I wouldn't say he's a bull. For us it's a guy we invite into our bed to spice up our sex.
It's a fun night for all of us. We take turns with her. She gets REALLY turned on. I watch them, he watches us, she like us watching.
To say its improved our sex life is the understatement of the year. We always do this together. Wife is horny as fuck for days after, we have a LOT of sex after he's been with us.

I just wanted share my thoughts on the cucks because I feel like addressing them. This is just my personal thought and nobody needs to agree with me.

A relationship between Bull, the wife and a cuck is a beautiful thing. I want to say that the cuck has an important role to play in making the experience whole just as much as a Bull and the wife does. Fucking a woman turns me on , sure but I could do that with single woman as well. But a cuck's devotion to a black cock and his permission to use his wife as a bull pleases, is something special that a cuck brings to the table.

So as a bull who loves to entertain couples, this is just a shout out to all the loving husband's out there who would go to any lengths to make their wives happy ❤️
Well said man
I completely agreed

Thank you for your kind words to us cuckolds , as a sisicuckold , although not a hubby I do appreciate the black men that have been involved in my previous relationships, and looking forward to future opportunities.
In my opinion cuckold relationships brings excitement enjoyment opportunities 😉

Back