Love a man in uniform

Lady Dionysus

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I searched to see if there was a recent thread on this topic, and did not see one. So, if there is one and I missed it, indulge me...

I absolutely LOVE men in uniform (and getting them out shortly thereafter). While I understand actively serving individuals have to be careful what they share, I would be ever so pleased to see photos of any of you who are or once were required to be in uniform.

Yum...

Lady D.

Edit: I include LEOs, firefighters, and others who work in uniform in this thread.

Edit2: my intention is for you to share your own photo, if possible, but generic photos like the ones I posted are good too.

i_heart_men_in_uniform.jpg

2709838082-leather-police-uniforms.jpg

e9185078a0f1c6007a7f4c76475cc6a6--men-in-uniform-army-uniform.jpg

Last edited:
I searched to see if there was a recent thread on this topic, and did not see one. So, if there is one and I missed it, indulge me...
There is a thread, but its mixed with our ladies & gentlemen serving in Iraq & Afghanistan.
Hope these will do for now. I have a couple links to military men "before & after" ... I'll link it to this one when I'm on my home computer.
Hope these will do for now ... Mac

male_militaryMEN.jpg
male_MilitaryMen05.jpg

Last edited:
Im sure this Special Forces sergeant loves his face and nude photos leaked on a cuckold website...smh
....Well, tell you what, if you can find out his name, I'll personally write him and ask him if it would be ok, how's that? I couldn't find a name on his uniform though ... maybe you can read those dog tags. ;)
....At any rate, IF the O-P or the admin here have issues with this pic or any pic I post on this site, they can take it down, or ask me to ... either way IDGARA. The pictures of these military men come from a tumblr blog website ... men & women. If I can remember to look for it when I'm on my home computer, I'll link it here.
....Taking your position on this, however, I wonder how married women have THEIR pics posted on this site without THEIR consent? Have any idea?
Mac

Last edited:
....Well, tell you what, if you can find out his name, I'll personally write him and ask him if it would be ok, how's that? I couldn't find a name on his uniform though ... maybe you can read those dog tags. ;)
....At any rate, IF the O-P or the admin here have issues with this pic or any pic I post on this site, they can take it down, or ask me to ... either way IDGARA. The pictures of these military men come from a tumblr blog website ... men & women. If I can remember to look for it when I'm on my home computer, I'll link it here.
....Taking your position on this, however, I wonder how married women have THEIR pics posted on this site without THEIR consent? Have any idea?
Mac

His name won't be on his uniform. He is a special operations nco deployed to afghanistan training their military. The patch on his sleeve tells me that. I can also tell his exact special forces group he is attached to and what ODA he is working with. Just doesn't seem right to me; I understand you disagree.

In regards to married women and their consent, not sure what that has to do with this specific example. I dont think the wives you are talking are in a combat zone where a picture like that could jeopordize his career or his personal safety.

The photo is likely from a few years ago so its not really a big deal. Just letting you know it might not be smart to share photos of soldiers deployed overseas without their consent.

Last edited:
In regards to married women and their consent, not sure what that has to do with this specific example. I dont think the wives you are talking are in a combat zone where a picture like that could jeopordize his career or his personal safety.
....I thought we were talking about confidentiality here. And I imagine there have been quite a few women who have had that breached unknowingly. Her hubby or BF wants some nude pics of her, and promises to not show them around or post them on the internet ... but, guess what ... they end up on the internet and postings of nude pics often result in bad impressions by employers and family member.
....At any rate, if he's in special ops, then he knows the importance or NOT of allowing a few provocative pics of himself to be taken in his uniform. Most military people who allow such pics usually take their name tags and patches of any importance OFF. And you are right, that picture (all of those above) were saved by me back in 2009 ... long ago. But he could be a career man, you never know.
....That said, IF Dionysus (O-P) or the Admin/mods feel it shouldn't be up, they can take them down, as they all have EDIT/DELETE buttons, or they can just ask me to ... I post quite a lot of stuff on here and rarely ever get a complaint.

That said, IF Dionysus (O-P) or the Admin/mods feel it shouldn't be up, they can take them down, as they all have EDIT/DELETE buttons, or they can just ask me to ... I post quite a lot of stuff on here and rarely ever get a complaint.

I have no objections, but if there is a rule against it, defer to that.

Now... My original curiosity is if members here had jobs that require uniforms, and if they would consider posting photos of themselves in said uniform.

Even the UPS guys can be hot as hell... and the photos don't have to be explicit.

Lady D.

An artistic perspective on the subject:

I love this photographer. His work is gorgeous.91WscKV7ZQL.jpg
91WscKV7ZQL.jpg BreQk-DCQAEWOhc.jpg

Attachments

• a46089d2f301eb4c7def96ebe4b2f547.jpg
    a46089d2f301eb4c7def96ebe4b2f547.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0615FLATX633_0.jpg
    IMG_0615FLATX633_0.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 91Ron0Ix8QL.jpg
    91Ron0Ix8QL.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 9
  • cops-michael-stokes-37.jpg
    cops-michael-stokes-37.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 8
Even the UPS guys can be hot as hell... and the photos don't have to be explicit.
Thanks ... I'll leave 'em up for now. I'll talk with a couple of the mods for their opinion. I don't think its an issue, actually.

As far as uniforms ... how about guys in "tool belts?" ;)

men_ToolBelts-Duo1.jpg

Last edited:
Back