Louis Farrakhan - black supremacy quotes

Soul,
I don't think it is a joke. It is how economies, relatively free economies, work. When there is more competition for workers, due to lower unemployment, or specialized skill requirements, wages go up, benefits go up, etc.
Are there racist people out there? DUH! But they are getting fewer and fewer.
If you are being the last hired and first fired, maybe it is time to take an objective step back, be honest with yourself, and figure out if maybe it is something you are doing? Not trying to be mean or racist. Just honest.
And you may be doing absolutely nothing wrong, except picking the wrong, racist people to work for.
A company cannot be racist. Only a person can.
As for American companies being created on the backs of blacks who received nothing. Seriously? Do you really think this way? Maybe that is why you are one of the last hired and the first fired. Did you see many Black guys who were part of the original Microsoft? I did not. Google? 2 white college *******. Dell? Michael Dell is as white as I am. I am not trying to put you down, but I think you need to work on your objectivity. Yes, where there is racism, it needs to be fought vigorously. But you seem to be seeing racism where none exists. You want a white collar job? Hi tech is where you will get one. What skills do you bring to a hi tech job?
Most resources are in Africa? WOW! How can you say such an ignorant statement? Philippines, Malaysia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, USA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran. You have never heard of these countries and the resources they have? The resources are not based on geopolitical crap that was drawn up by politicians. They are based on geological formations that are as old as time itself. The trick is how we go about getting those resources out of mom Earth.
If you keep trying the same thing, and you keep getting "fucked up" results, isn't it time to try something else? Isn't trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results the very definition of insanity?
YOU and everyone else have a choice. You can either keep whining and bitching about how put upon and downtrodden the black man was even 100 years ago, something none of us have control over, or you can pull yourself up by your britches, grow a set and start making a difference in your own life and that of your family.
I am tired of people complaining and whining about things that happened several hundred years ago that none of us can change. And I am more tired of people playing the victim. ONLY YOU can change your life, if you don't like it.
ITs already documented that some of America largest companies profited off of slavery.That was dug up in the reparations debate and lawsuits of the 1990's.Last hired first fired is a fact.You can look that up too.Yes.MOST OF THE WORLDS NATURAL RESOURCES ARE IN AFRICA.From diamonds,gold,oil,uranium,rubber trees,etc..This is public knowledge.What the fuck you think colonialism was about.The same scramble that was going on then is going on today.The west has always exploited Africa's people and its resources.THERE IS NO OTHER CONTINENT ON THIS PLANET WITH MORE NATURAL RESOURCES.You gotta get past the bigoted,dark continent,backwards bullshit that has poisioned the minds of so many people on this planet.The resources do come from mom earth and who were the first people.AFRICANS.And where is the most natural resources.AFRICA.Where are the Chinese getting the natural resources to build their thriving economy.AFRICA.Same with the Indians.The *******,pillage and plundering of Africa gave way to the industrialised west today.Spare me with the downtrodden black man bullshit.You are white and IM BLACK .I live in a black world and you live in a white one.Im advocating and working on a return to greatness for Africans in America and world.Soulpole don't play the victim.Black Independence scares some people and you are one of them.I don't care what the white man thinks because I HAVE NEVER HAD A WHITE MALE FRIEND IN MY LIFE.Im being honest and NOT HATEFUL.My life is good and I don't need to pull up *******.Im just not the UNCLE TOM TYPE.Im not trying to makes any friends here.I just making my point.Speaking of whining.Stop blaming the Honorable Minister Louis Farrahkhan for Americas racial problem.Who do you blame for the South Carolina racist,terrorist attack.

Dude,
You are so full of ******* your eyes are brown.
It was not jews, nor necessarily muslims responsible for the slave trade in the USA.
Fact #1: The first slave owner in America . . . wait for it . . . WAS BLACK!!! He went to court to get the right to own slaves.
Fact #2: Who the hell do you think it was in Africa that was selling the slaves? Answer: IT WAS OTHER BLACK AFRICANS!!!
Fact #3: The slave trade is still VERY MUCH practiced today in Africa and it sure as hell ain't jews who are doing it.
Fact #4: Slavery, ANY kind, is abhorrent and disgusting. I know from experience. It should be stamped out instantly, but do you see any of our "world leaders" talking about it? Or Al Sharpton? or the Rev. Jesse? No, you do not, because they could give a flying F.
BULLSHIT.You know damn well who was responsible for slavery in America.The whiteman owns this.You ought to be a shame of your motherfucking self for saying some ******* like that.America doesn't wanna own up to her biggest sin but its gonna have too.

Last edited:
the ottoman empire is responsible for the "wahhabi movement" in saudi arabia(you know the oil western regime) They killed everyone in sight, slaughtering both baby and adult, the ruler and the ruled, the lowly and the well-born. moved on to a group studying Koran, slaying them, down to the last man. And when they wiped out the people in the houses, they went out into the streets, the shops, and the mosques, killing whoever happened to be there. They killed even men bowed in prayer until they had exterminated every Muslim who dwelt in Ta’if and only a remnant, some twenty or more, remained.....THIS IS WHY I SAY THIS MAN IS A POLITICAL PLOT !! ... HE DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THE ARABS HAS ENSLAVED THE BLACK PEOPLE ...
THE JEWS AND ARABS WHERE BEHIND THE SLAVERY .. IT WAS JEWS WHO WHERE BEHIND THE SLAVEMENT INTO AMERICA !!

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:662
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said to Abu-Dhar, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if he is an Ethiopian with a head like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:664
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901
'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.
Sahih Muslim 5:2334
Shem, the ******* of Noah was the ******* of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the ******* of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the ******* of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 11, p. 11
Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 21, p. 21
A man of B. al-'Ajilan told me that he was told that Gabriel came to the apostle and said, 'There comes to sit with you a black man with long flowing hair, ruddy cheeks, and inflamed eyes like two copper pots. His heart is more gross than a donkey's; he carries your words to the hypocrites, so beware of him.' This, so they say, was the description of Nabtal.[2]
Ishaq:243
"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk with the Prophet and listen to him. He would carry what he had said to the hypocrites. Nabtal said, 'Muhammad is all ears. If anyone tells him something he believes it.' Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet and say that he is all ears, say, 'Good ears for you.' For those who annoy the Apostle there is a painful punishment."[2]
Ishaq:243
It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.
Ishaq:450
The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’
Ishaq:374
"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad"
Mishkat, Vol. 3, p. 117
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375
"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 21, p. 21
"Shem, the ******* of Noah was the ******* of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the ******* of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the ******* of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."
Al-Tabari, Vol. 2, p. 11, p. 11
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: concerning the dream of the Prophet in Medina: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a. I interpreted that as (a symbol of) the epidemic of Medina being transferred to Mahai'a, namely, Al-Juhfa."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:162
Narrated Salim's *******: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling in Mahai'a. I interpreted that as (a symbol of) epidemic of Medina being transferred to Mahai'a, namely, Al-Juhfa."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:163
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
Sahih Muslim 10:3901
[edit]Negative Attitudes against Black Color

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, ******* of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.
Sahih Muslim 4:1032
And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?
Qur'an 39:60
The day will come when some faces will be brightened (lightened) (with joy), while other faces will be darkened (with misery). As for those whose faces are darkened, they will be asked, "Did you not disbelieve after believing? Therefore, suffer the retribution for your disbelief." As for those whose faces are brightened (lightened), they will rejoice in GOD's mercy; they abide therein forever.
Qur'an 3:106-107
[edit]Islamic Writers and Scholars on Black People

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406) was, among other things, an Islamic jurist, Islamic lawyer, Islamic scholar, Islamic theologian, and hafiz
"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."[3]
Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century
"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."[3]
Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah
Ibn Sina or Avicenna (980-1037), was, among other things, a Hafiz, Islamic psychologist, Islamic scholar, and Islamic theologian
[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.[4]
Quoted in “Blasphemy Before God: The Darkness of Racism In Muslim Culture” by Adam Misbah aI-Haqq
Ibn Qutaybah (828-889), was a renowned Islamic scholar from Kufa, Iraq
"[Blacks] are ugly and misshapen, because they live in a hot country."[3]
Ibn Qutaybah (828-889)
Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274), was a Shia Muslim Scholar and Grand Ayatollah
"If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an ******* in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property - except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent."[3]
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi, Tasawwurat (Rawdat al-taslim):
[The Zanj (African) differ from animals only in that] their two hands are lifted above the ground,... Many have observed that the ape is more teachable and more intelligent than the Zanj.[4]
Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000) was a medieval Muslim geographer
"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the baby does not know his *******, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."[3]
Al-Muqaddasi (fl. 966), Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh, vol.4
Al-Masudi (896-956), was a Muslim historian and geographer, known as the "Herodotus of the Arabs."[5]
"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."[3]
Al-Masudi, Muruj al-dhahab
Ibn al-Faqih was a Muslim historian and geographer
"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq ... do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the baby comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."[3]
Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadani, Mukhtasar Kitab al-Buldan, 903 AD
Abu Rayhan al-Biruni (973-1048), was an Islamic scholar and polymath
"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."[3]
Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, India, 1030 AD
Hudud al-`Alam is a book dedicated to Abu l-Ḥārith Muḥammad b. Aḥmad, a ruler of the local Farighunid dynasty.
"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."[3]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD
"[inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals..."[3]
Hudud al-`alam, 982 AD
"As regards southern countries, all their inhabitants are black on account of the heat of their climate... Most of them go naked... In all their lands and provinces, gold is found.... They are people distant from the standards of humanity."[3]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD
Al Jahiz (781–869), was a famous Muslim scholar
"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."[3]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2
"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."[3]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Bukhala (The Book of Misers)
"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."[3]
Jahiz, Al-Bayan wa`l-tabyin, vol. 3
Ibn Abi Zayd (922–996), was a Maliki scholar from Al-Qayrawan in Tunisia.
It is disliked to trade in the land of the enemy or the land of the blacks. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Travel is a portion of punishment."[6]
The original arabs were black and the arabs of today are no friends of the Africans.They invaded Africa and they are still in North Africa today.When you say African you mean black.That Ham being cursed bullshit has been taught by Mormons and other religions too.Ham's ******* was Noah whom god chose to replenish the earth after the flood was black.You cant have a black offspring if you are not black.Ham's cursed seed was an Albino.This story was taken from Sumerian,Akkadian and Babylonian texts.In fact,any time in the Christian bible were someone was given a curse by their god that affected their skin color it turned the skin pale or white.Read these verses (2kings 5:20-27, 2 Chron 26:19,Numbers 12:10).

No it's not a joke. Barriers will remain in place as long as they are able to. The only way that Blacks, other minorities, and women will move into the upper management ranks when companies are ****** to hire them because they need a person to do the job. Lousy pay, job discrimination, poor benefits are all by products of sick economies. When you have very low unemployment wages go up, benefits improve, and there is less discrimination. The more businesses have to compete for employees the better it is for the employees.[/QUote

LISTEN.Im talking about self -help and doing for self.I can care less about upper management ranks or even getting hired.We cant depend on know one but ourselves.Fuck the begging.I mean real BLACK POWER.

Soul,
I don't think it is a joke. It is how economies, relatively free economies, work. When there is more competition for workers, due to lower unemployment, or specialized skill requirements, wages go up, benefits go up, etc.
Are there racist people out there? DUH! But they are getting fewer and fewer.
If you are being the last hired and first fired, maybe it is time to take an objective step back, be honest with yourself, and figure out if maybe it is something you are doing? Not trying to be mean or racist. Just honest.
And you may be doing absolutely nothing wrong, except picking the wrong, racist people to work for.
A company cannot be racist. Only a person can.
As for American companies being created on the backs of blacks who received nothing. Seriously? Do you really think this way? Maybe that is why you are one of the last hired and the first fired. Did you see many Black guys who were part of the original Microsoft? I did not. Google? 2 white college *******. Dell? Michael Dell is as white as I am. I am not trying to put you down, but I think you need to work on your objectivity. Yes, where there is racism, it needs to be fought vigorously. But you seem to be seeing racism where none exists. You want a white collar job? Hi tech is where you will get one. What skills do you bring to a hi tech job?
Most resources are in Africa? WOW! How can you say such an ignorant statement? Philippines, Malaysia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, USA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran. You have never heard of these countries and the resources they have? The resources are not based on geopolitical crap that was drawn up by politicians. They are based on geological formations that are as old as time itself. The trick is how we go about getting those resources out of mom Earth.
If you keep trying the same thing, and you keep getting "fucked up" results, isn't it time to try something else? Isn't trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results the very definition of insanity?
YOU and everyone else have a choice. You can either keep whining and bitching about how put upon and downtrodden the black man was even 100 years ago, something none of us have control over, or you can pull yourself up by your britches, grow a set and start making a difference in your own life and that of your family.
I am tired of people complaining and whining about things that happened several hundred years ago that none of us can change. And I am more tired of people playing the victim. ONLY YOU can change your life, if you don't like it.
I got an education, developed my strengths, worked around my weaknesses and I did get a couple of lucky breaks. But I was also smart enough to those breaks for what they were and grabbed them. Our CEO really didn't give a ******* about what color or gender anyone was. You had a job and you produced or he hired someone else. I have dealt with my share of pimple brains over the years and I have fired more than one.

One thing I have seem in the last twenty years and it isn't just Black employees, is that these ******* come out of college thinking they are ready for the big chair. Not all have that mind set but a lot more than there was a generation ago. Ivy League grads are the worst. They have lots of knowledge and little or no understanding. They seem to think they are something special because of where they went to school. Most of the sabotage that is done to careers is self inflicted. Nobody wants to hire or retain an employee that is perceived as being a problem. A business exists to provide goods and/or services and to turn a profit. Everyone there needs to contribute their share to the success. If you don't like the job then leave. If you have no other options they you really need to close your mouth and do your job.

Most people fail because they aren't willing to put in the work necessary to succeed. My workweek has nearly always been well over 45 hours a week. A 40 hour week was rare.

Racism will likely continue until the whole human race is homogenized to the point that there are no significant distinctions in various populations. Then we will probably start having problems with people with green or blue eyes.

My former boss disliked the N word more than I do. While it never bothered him to fire someone he seemed to take a bit of perverse joy transferring the offending person to my department. There typically would be a colorful response and the person would quit. If they didn't quit and launched any kind of a tirade I summarily terminated them. He seemed to get a kick out of that. If the person had kept their mouth shut and kept their controversial opinions to themselves they likely would have stayed employed as long as they did their job.

Dude,
You are so full of ******* your eyes are brown.
It was not jews, nor necessarily muslims responsible for the slave trade in the USA.
Fact #1: The first slave owner in America . . . wait for it . . . WAS BLACK!!! He went to court to get the right to own slaves.
Fact #2: Who the hell do you think it was in Africa that was selling the slaves? Answer: IT WAS OTHER BLACK AFRICANS!!!
Fact #3: The slave trade is still VERY MUCH practiced today in Africa and it sure as hell ain't jews who are doing it.
Fact #4: Slavery, ANY kind, is abhorrent and disgusting. I know from experience. It should be stamped out instantly, but do you see any of our "world leaders" talking about it? Or Al Sharpton? or the Rev. Jesse? No, you do not, because they could give a flying F.
Excellent! Nice succinct points!
I didn't know the first slave owner was black. I can't believe I didn't know that. Seems like I learn something here more often than not.

I did a little digging and it appears that in 1654 Anthony Johnson a black man was the first person to have another person declared a slave in a civil court. The oldest record describing slavery I can find is from 1619. Apparently Sir George Yeardley (a British white man) received around 20 black slaves from the Captain of a Dutch Man O' War in exchange for food and other supplies

Last edited:
Excellent! Nice succinct points!
I didn't know the first slave owner was black. I can't believe I didn't know that. Seems like I learn something here more often than not
Truth be told we were all slaves in Egypt. So we were enslaved first by are own people. History and books have lied for centuries. There were tribes of people, which all came from white and black etc! Man started that bullshit about races. Last Arabs really don't like people. They built the Suez canal to separate Africa from the middle East. Now think why they did this.

Truth be told we were all slaves in Egypt. So we were enslaved first by are own people. History and books have lied for centuries. There were tribes of people, which all came from white and black etc! Man started that bullshit about races. Last Arabs really don't like people. They built the Suez canal to separate Africa from the middle East. Now think why they did this.
Why they did it? To make a pile of money. Sea passage south past Africa and South America is some of the worst sailing in the world. The Suez Canal eliminates trips around the horn for most ships. Passage through the canal generates a lot of revenue for Egypt. It is strange being out in the Sinai Peninsula look west and see a ship appear to be sailing across the desert. After the 1967 war there were several ships that were trapped in Bitter Lake for 7 or 8 years. That was an interesting story in and of itself.

I got an education, developed my strengths, worked around my weaknesses and I did get a couple of lucky breaks. But I was also smart enough to those breaks for what they were and grabbed them. Our CEO really didn't give a ******* about what color or gender anyone was. You had a job and you produced or he hired someone else. I have dealt with my share of pimple brains over the years and I have fired more than one.

One thing I have seem in the last twenty years and it isn't just Black employees, is that these ******* come out of college thinking they are ready for the big chair. Not all have that mind set but a lot more than there was a generation ago. Ivy League grads are the worst. They have lots of knowledge and little or no understanding. They seem to think they are something special because of where they went to school. Most of the sabotage that is done to careers is self inflicted. Nobody wants to hire or retain an employee that is perceived as being a problem. A business exists to provide goods and/or services and to turn a profit. Everyone there needs to contribute their share to the success. If you don't like the job then leave. If you have no other options they you really need to close your mouth and do your job.

Most people fail because they aren't willing to put in the work necessary to succeed. My workweek has nearly always been well over 45 hours a week. A 40 hour week was rare.

Racism will likely continue until the whole human race is homogenized to the point that there are no significant distinctions in various populations. Then we will probably start having problems with people with green or blue eyes.

My former boss disliked the N word more than I do. While it never bothered him to fire someone he seemed to take a bit of perverse joy transferring the offending person to my department. There typically would be a colorful response and the person would quit. If they didn't quit and launched any kind of a tirade I summarily terminated them. He seemed to get a kick out of that. If the person had kept their mouth shut and kept their controversial opinions to themselves they likely would have stayed employed as long as they did their job.

I can't argue with a thing you said. In fact, it is exactly what I have been saying. Anyone can play the "poor, pitiful me" card. Those who don't have time to play it are the achievers in life.

Do you read my posts.IM FOR SELF-HELP.IM FOR SELF-HELP.DAMN being beggars at somebody else's table.You keep saying the same ******* over and over.Im for the creation of more black owned businesses to better ourselves and our community.Independence fuck dependence.Im sure your CEO was a nice guy but its best to call your own shots.Some people are working 2 jobs just to make ends meet and to say they are failures is just bullshit.Who can make a living working a minimum wage job yet you got millions of people who are demonized because they do.And that is wrong.I repeat.Only talk to me about self-help.I don't wanna hear ******* about a fucking JOB which can be taken from you at anytime.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.I hope it sinks in.

I can't argue with a thing you said. In fact, it is exactly what I have been saying. Anyone can play the "poor, pitiful me" card. Those who don't have time to play it are the achievers in life.

Stop saying people are playing,the poor pitiful me card because they speak about whats going on.Lets just face it.Black men and white men are never going to see things eye so lets agree to disagree.And stop thinking because someone black speaks about whats really going on in America or how life is for them its complaining or hating the whiteman.Look.Soulpole doesn't give a ******* about a whiteman or what he is doing.Im from the original man that was created in gods likeness and image and I worry about no man.I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN WHITE WOMEN.I only think about white women.So stop trying to guess what people are really thinking.Alot of yall on here are gay and bisexual and have a problem struggling with it in society.Its easy to try to find fault in someone else but at the same time you cant be honest with yourself . No masculinity and at the same time yall admire and are afraid of a blackmans.To have achieved so much I don't understand how black dick has become a daily obsession.Where is the wife,*******,the dog and picket fence.Thats the American Dream aint it.

Humans were created to be slaves.Even Adam tilled the ground in the garden.Nobody will even ask the question about the purpose of people even being here.Even religious people will say they are a servant to god.Servant means slave.

Do you read my posts.IM FOR SELF-HELP.IM FOR SELF-HELP.DAMN being beggars at somebody else's table.You keep saying the same ******* over and over.Im for the creation of more black owned businesses to better ourselves and our community.Independence fuck dependence.Im sure your CEO was a nice guy but its best to call your own shots.Some people are working 2 jobs just to make ends meet and to say they are failures is just bullshit.Who can make a living working a minimum wage job yet you got millions of people who are demonized because they do.And that is wrong.I repeat.Only talk to me about self-help.I don't wanna hear ******* about a fucking JOB which can be taken from you at anytime.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.SELF-HELP.I hope it sinks in.
My former boss was a greedy bastard. He considered that a compliment. I kept my job because he couldn't find anyone to do it better. The self help is a nice idea but I can you straight up that 80 to 90% of the people out there regardless of race, religion, or any other factor just don't have the capability of running a business. If running a successful business was easy a lot of people would do it. The key is education. There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have a marketable skill. A few weeks ago I had a plumber at my house to do some repairs. He commented that they had several apprenticeships open but they couldn't find people to fill the spots. There is a priority in many areas to recruit minorities. A good plumber can close to 6 figures working for a good company and a plumbing contractor can be well into six figures. Everyone wants a great job but they want nice clean white collar job. I met a guy a few years ago that owned a septic pumping business, he made more money than I did. I really wouldn't have wanted the business but money is there if you are willing to do jobs other people won't do, Or to do jobs other people can't do. The only person that can make you successful is you.

FalseE="soulpole, post: 751969, member: 54919"]Humans were created to be slaves.Even Adam tilled the ground in the garden.Nobody will even ask the question about the purpose of people even being here.Even religious people will say they are a servant to god.Servant means slave.[/QUOTE]
False God's.. Roman and Egyptian God's, paegan God's! The Most high said... Not worships God's!

this dork should take a AK47 put in his head and ******* himself
the world should be a little bit better
I think a shotgun would be more recommendable; more likely to hit small brains. A single bullet could miss and possibly just piss him off more than he is now. Plus, a shotgun splatters the brains on the ceiling ... sometimes making a nice abstract painting. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

I think a shotgun would be more recommendable; more likely to hit small brains. A single bullet could miss and possibly just piss him off more than he is now. Plus, a shotgun splatters the brains on the ceiling ... sometimes making a nice abstract painting. View attachment 603044
I would stick with the rifle. He wouldn't be cleaning up his own mess afterwards, someone would have to pick up the the *******, bone and brains. A few years back some man rented a room at a motel not too far from where I live and used a shotgun to commit suicide, cost the motel owner close to 20 thousand to get the room cleaned and restored. So either drive himself out to a wooded area and use a shotgun. Or put a sheet of plastic down on a tile or linoleum floor and use the rifle. If he sticks the gun barrel in his mouth it should be lethal even if he is using blanks

Last edited:
My former boss was a greedy bastard. He considered that a compliment. I kept my job because he couldn't find anyone to do it better. The self help is a nice idea but I can you straight up that 80 to 90% of the people out there regardless of race, religion, or any other factor just don't have the capability of running a business. If running a successful business was easy a lot of people would do it. The key is education. There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have a marketable skill. A few weeks ago I had a plumber at my house to do some repairs. He commented that they had several apprenticeships open but they couldn't find people to fill the spots. There is a priority in many areas to recruit minorities. A good plumber can close to 6 figures working for a good company and a plumbing contractor can be well into six figures. Everyone wants a great job but they want nice clean white collar job. I met a guy a few years ago that owned a septic pumping business, he made more money than I did. I really wouldn't have wanted the business but money is there if you are willing to do jobs other people won't do, Or to do jobs other people can't do. The only person that can make you successful is you.

Youre right.Trades are a good way to make a living and plumbers,electricians,hvac jobs wont be outsourced.You can make just as much in some cases with people with degrees.Everyone has to survive and depending on someone else to provide for you is a big mistake.You have to have a plan B or backup plan.What about that rainy day that you were warned about.You keep a spare tire in your vehicle JUST IN CASE right.Self help is more then a nice idea.With a lot of American jobs being outsourced and replaced with lower paying jobs what's better then bringing jobs to your own community along to stimulate it along with tax dollars to provide necessary services along with schools,etc. .A lot of people wont try to start a business because they will listen to other people telling them they cant do it,they might be scared to fail or they don't have the capital.In Elementary,Middle and High Schools here in America nobody is pushing Entreprenuership.It's always go to college,get an education and find a good job.Not to go out and create jobs,be your own boss and control your own destiny.You can learn what you need to know on your job and then branch out on your own or simply make money doing something you love.

Back