Lost wife to BBC

Cuckold91

Couple
Long story short,

My girlfriend used me for a free place to stay with her new bf and is only interested in sex for her boyfriend. She does not ever get excited for me, never initiates sex.
They secretly decided to have a kid. While I was at work one day she had playtime with him privately and she let him cum in her and just had a ******* together recently. They keep their relationship very private.

I found out she's not in love with me, but loves me and still cares for me. Im in a position where I cant lose her and will always want to be with her. She also has just as hard a time losing me too.

We are currently about to move to a new place together and start splitting rent and all. We are in limbo in our engagement. Says she just want me as a live in slave. Also to stay devoted to just her.

I am having a very hard time with this. For the life of me, I can never let her go. I love her too much.
We both broke trust with one another. I am just wondering if trust can be regained, wondering if I can get her to be in love with me like she was. She and her bf never had a toxic relationship like we had. They have a strong bond and I feel like a third wheel constantly in this poly relationship.

Is it hopeful to regain trust? for her to be in love with me again?

Back