lost respect for cuckold hubby

I actually have more respect for my husband now than I did before we started in the lifestyle. To me, it shows his self confidence that he is willing to watch and share me with a black man. He respects my wishes to be pleasured by BBC and this is very satisfying. It is a turn on for both of us!
I love this message thank you for this point of view. As a man I'm very much an aplha male, I'm confident and comfortable with myself. I suppose the situation you described is what I hope to achieve. I can't help the fact that I love the idea of her being with black guys.

My wife had lost respect for me too and we had grown apart. She became serious with her lover and was planning on divorcing me. But soon she came to the realization that I loved her more than her lover and all her lover cared about was trying to take her away from me instead of loving her. Since then she loves me and respects me and only disrespects and humiliates me in bed.
So you guys still in the life?

So you guys still in the life?
we are just not on this site as much as we used to be. As far as the cuck goes, I still love him very much and won't ever change that but I don't see him as a man anymore after the things I have seen him do or have done to him. sometimes I find myself looking over at him and wondering how I ever thought he was a man, to begin with, but it does not diminish the love I have for him.

we are just not on this site as much as we used to be. As far as the cuck goes, I still love him very much and won't ever change that but I don't see him as a man anymore after the things I have seen him do or have done to him. sometimes I find myself looking over at him and wondering how I ever thought he was a man, to begin with, but it does not diminish the love I have for him.
Perfectly put, I also will never view my husband as a real man again, but I still love him with all my heart.

My god why are you complaining? You hav eit all! You have your cake and you can eat it too. You have what every woman wants and you're sitll not satisfied smh.

Women.

This is why I would never do this with my actual partner. I do it on on the side, and pay hot young women to fuck bulls with me. That way I can suck their cock and balls too, and really explore, whereas I'd never do that with my significant other/wife!

So, I get the best of both worlds too ;)

My husband is the same man that I married 33 years ago..nothing has changed except for the open policy that allows me to find a few talented guys who please me in ways I've only dreamed about. There are no rules other than to let us know when they wish to be with me and what time and we make sure that I am accessible to them, either in my home or somewhere away from home. My husband wants me to experience different men and the way they hold me, kiss me and have sex with me, it has been an incredible knowledge filled two years! We have had numerous memorable encounters that more than make up for the occasional no-show and sexually -stunted boys that somehow are better salesman then they are hedonistic adonis'

As a white male, I never imagined that I deserved any respect. White males have been defeated by Black Men in the alpha male competition, and now most white males are willing to accept our subordinate role as cucks and servants. We exist to serve Black Superiors and the women who worship Them. We are undeserving of respect, ego or self identity.
That hurts but you might be right

Jesse, there's "words of wisdom" coming from you today. I hold my marriage & family above all other things, and if I felt them the least bit threatened or disrespected, I'd certainly take offsetting action to resolve the situation. Reading some of these posts from supposedly white females, and their low opinions of their husbands, is very disturbing. I tend to think that most are just needle-dicked, whiteboi's living their fantasy for masturbation purposes, and that's cool, actually. But, I bet if their wives knew of their little ploys, they'd probably get their asses kicked.

Couples (real couples) need to keep in mind that they, no one else, cares a rats ass about their marriage or their family. So, all those involved in this lifestyle need to stress ... either have respect for the marriage or hit the frik'n road. I'm sure that if a "bull" was to even hint an ounce of disrespect towards me, my wife would resolve it, instantly. And, that's the way it HAS to be if the couple is to play in this lifestyle. ;)
Well said you speak for many I believe

Perfectly put, I also will never view my husband as a real man again, but I still love him with all my heart.

Who first started the idea of cuckolding? You or your cucky husband? Did he first confess his cuckolding fantasy to you? Or did you just happen to find that he was into the lifestyle and so you made his road to slavery?

what's his duty to you in details? Can you share more? It's really exciting to hear about that

I consider myself very open minded but some of these answers are just despicable! Your husbands have given up so much in the name of your happiness! And although im sure most enjoy it themselves also, their being extremely unselfish and caring. How can you ladies complain when you have the perfect situation where you have a loving husband and are sexually satisfied? Not manly? I dont think there is anything more manly than looking yourself in the mirror and putting your wifes happiness ahead of theirs. Your husbands deserve a wife who appreciates the sacrifice! End of rant lol

Perhaps it's 'white liberal guilt'? Or we've all been made curious over the size of BBC and the 'black is beautiful' since the sixties or something.
Either way as long as everyone does it willingly and gets fun out of it, that's all that matters. X

I think that that's a fair comment. For some people there is an element of "white guilt" but for many (perhaps most) its a primal response to the apparent Alpha Male (for a white guy to see the shear size of black cock is quite intimidating and produces an instinctive response toward submissiveness).

I see a similar pattern here to what happened to us. But every couple is different. I feel I played a part in him losing self-respect and my respect for him. The guys who we call our gang have a homophobic attitude and after a couple of nights they banned him from participating or even masturbating while I was fucked. Part of the game rules was to ban him too from any intercourse with me even when they were not there. I played along because I thought he liked me being more 'owned' by them and dominating towards him. And he enjoyed it visibly when I called names to him when I was too tired to shower, in bed and he sniffed me and things like that. I knew he was bisexual and loved bbc himself. I encouraged him to cross-dress and all that fetish. I'm not going into details. Long story short, I started to feel he was a weirdo and firmly believe it. I probably don't love him as a boyfriend because he is no more. Now, from blaming myself I'm coming now to the realization that he's always been the same and that his ways got me not only into this lifestyle but also in a confusion of feelings and attitudes towards life.

Actually Katie, I understand your perspective in all of this, and you are not alone. For far too many years white guys have been 'using' or 'encouraging' their wives to participate in an interracial lifestyle with the pretense that it's 'good for you', 'good for us', 'will help our marriage' etc., but in reality these manipulative fuckers use you and black guys as actors playing out their prostate orientated closet bi-sexuality driven fetish orientated scenarios for their own ultimate gratification, and in the end it's good girls like you that get hurt. This is why I'm totally against 'modern cuckolding' because 90% of it is focused solely to this end. AS a white guy, I've seen the devastation and havoc wrecked upon people as a result.

I can tell you as a white guy who is straight, don't wear frocks, likes to be social with all classes, creeds and colours, we are not all like your loser ex, so don't let his weaknesses define your life going forward. You're young, beautiful and I'm sure a great mom to 2 wonderful *******, that's what you take forward to your next destination, leave the extra baggage at your last train stop, you don't have to carry it. Real men, of all colours appreciate real women, and I think I can safely say, you are certainly that!

So i wanted to comment on this. I'm not a woman but I am a cuckold I think this is true not for all couples but for some. More than let on. I believe that after getting my wife into the wife sharing game and eventually with a black steady lover she did see me different.

In my x-wife own words "I'm sorry it just got to the point I couldn't imagine you touching me anymore. You wanted this for me! You wanted me to have a steady lover.
You encouraged us to fuck all the time and he took full advantage of that. I mean you know we were together almost every day and you got off on it. The idea that a black man was fucking your white wife drove you crazy and the way he fucked me drove me crazy. Do you remember? Sorry
he became my main man the only man I thought about. I craved to have him inside me all the time. Sorry you asked me to be honest"

So does this happen to all no. But to more than you think. It was still super hot!

Last edited:
Actually Katie, I understand your perspective in all of this, and you are not alone. For far too many years white guys have been 'using' or 'encouraging' their wives to participate in an interracial lifestyle with the pretense that it's 'good for you', 'good for us', 'will help our marriage' etc., but in reality these manipulative fuckers use you and black guys as actors playing out their prostate orientated closet bi-sexuality driven fetish orientated scenarios for their own ultimate gratification, and in the end it's good girls like you that get hurt. This is why I'm totally against 'modern cuckolding' because 90% of it is focused solely to this end. AS a white guy, I've seen the devastation and havoc wrecked upon people as a result.

I can tell you as a white guy who is straight, don't wear frocks, likes to be social with all classes, creeds and colours, we are not all like your loser ex, so don't let his weaknesses define your life going forward. You're young, beautiful and I'm sure a great mom to 2 wonderful *******, that's what you take forward to your next destination, leave the extra baggage at your last train stop, you don't have to carry it. Real men, of all colours appreciate real women, and I think I can safely say, you are certainly that!

First of all,

You are an ASS hole.

WHO THE FUCK are you to pass judgement on everyone on this web site like that! And what the HELL are you even doing on this site, since you obviously don't understand it?

Just because you don't understand something it doesn't give you the write to come on here and go off on everyone.

Second not everyone does this wirh their wife. I was married for 5 years in an almost sexless marriage but that didn't stop me from paying fine young women off craugslist and meeting up with huge bulls for the best sexual experiences I've ever had.

And YES I sucked their cocks and balls so what, what business is thst of yours?

Fuck off. JERK.

First of all,

You are an ASS hole.

WHO THE FUCK are you to pass judgement on everyone on this web site like that! And what the HELL are you even doing on this site, since you obviously don't understand it?

Just because you don't understand something it doesn't give you the write to come on here and go off on everyone.

Second not everyone does this wirh their wife. I was married for 5 years in an almost sexless marriage but that didn't stop me from paying fine young women off craugslist and meeting up with huge bulls for the best sexual experiences I've ever had.

And YES I sucked their cocks and balls so what, what business is thst of yours?

Fuck off. JERK.

Ah yes, the angry white male with a hang up who can't take criticism because someone just challenged their world from a perceived threat....The same male who has to CAPITALISE things to make a point, which means he has to shout and scream in real life to be heard. Were you ignored in a large family or abused, I can't think which, hmm!?? But he didn't capitalise to make a point did he? He bellowed an insult, which really only means he's yelling at himself via others because he can't look at himself in the mirror and acknowledge the truth. And you are exactly the spiteful, hurtful, damaged type of individual that leaves women empty and broken. No wonder your wife fucking divorced you after 5 years, she got nothing out of it because you put nothing into it, it was sexless because you made no effort, hence 5 years and not still married. She just said 'Fuck you - I'm getting a life and left!' If I ever meet that woman I'm going to hug her for doing the right thing with you. I noticed how you focused on the 'sexless' part more than what was really going on in your marriage. I think your wife was focused on more important things than your dick, you dick.

And just to be clear....you have to pay women off craigslist?? hahaha, that just made my fucking day you loser!

Let me also get this straight, you pay as a gold member for this site, but give no information on your profile and don't use a profile pic of any sort? Oh yes, right, like I'm going to take you fucking seriously.

Go back to your dirty food stained T-shirt and TV dinner in the dim glow of your monitor while pulling your small cock, fingering your prostate crying over a lost marriage and thinking about your mom getting banged by your school bully. Freud would have a fucking field day with you.

Thank God you're a keyboard warrior and not an armed police officer, that would be fucking scary for everyone with the ******* in your head.

And wait, just a thought, I'm entitled to an opinion, or is it just people like you, who think it's only you, that have an 'official' opinion? You think I'm a second class citizen to a first class fool like you, you arrogant fucker? You're back of the line in life and always will be.

It's knobs like you that scare good girls away offline and online.

And just for good measure, had you read my profile you would have seen the message, and I quote:

I don't care if you like me or my opinions or not, just respect my boundaries and you wont fall foul of my tongue.

Your failure rate was: 100%
Probably the only highest grade you ever got in your life, or your only achievement....

Last edited:
Back