Losing her

wowwy76

Couple
She was caressing my face. I was caressing her beautiful face neck and chest. She kissed my lips and rubbed my chest. I am so in love with this woman and I mentioned that she has been a blessing. I felt her perfectly toned leg raise up just a little that I could just rub her toned thigh calf and little feet. She said she loved me as we both felt a strong emotion when he penetrated her from her other side. I could feel her body jerk as the penetration stretched her beautiful vagina. I could see that she cares as she rubs my face but can see that as he goes deeper in her mouth opens up and lets out a breath. Her glassy eyes with half a smile follow a big hand grabbing her breast and the rhythm of another love takes over. All I can do now is rub her calf as her muscle contract to the member that has joined her body. I can touch her belly as you can feel something moving inside her giving her the pleasure that I can’t give. Seconds later he moves her to her back and he sucks her left breast all I can see with the little light is her head moving left to right as she aches her back. I can feel her thigh rubbing to feel part of it as he has her spread. I take a moment at that siloette of her perfectly toned legs and feet rub his powerful thighs. You can hear the springs groans and giggles make a beautiful sad nervous music in the night. I lost her in a way. She is happy. But I will never have that love back. Swinging is amazing, but you do lose love, or did we ever have it? It is so out of control. Maybe that’s why we love it so much. It takes us to a different level with emotions. Sounds only recording

Last edited:
She was caressing my face. I was caressing her beautiful face neck and chest. She kissed my lips and rubbed my chest. I am so in love with this woman and I mentioned that she has been a blessing. I felt her perfectly toned leg raise up just a little that I could just rub her toned thigh calf and little feet. She said she loved me as we both felt a strong emotion when he penetrated her from her other side. I could feel her body jerk as the penetration stretched her beautiful vagina. I could see that she cares as she rubs my face but can see that as he goes deeper in her mouth opens up and lets out a breath. Her glassy eyes with half a smile follow a big hand grabbing her breast and the rhythm of another love takes over. All I can do now is rub her calf as her muscle contract to the member that has joined her body. I can touch her belly as you can feel something moving inside her giving her the pleasure that I can’t give. Seconds later he moves her to her back and he sucks her left breast all I can see with the little light is her head moving left to right as she aches her back. I can feel her thigh rubbing to feel part of it as he has her spread. I take a moment at that siloette of her perfectly toned legs and feet rub his powerful thighs. You can hear the springs groans and giggles make a beautiful sad nervous music in the night. I lost her in a way. She is happy. But I will never have that love back. Swinging is amazing, but you do lose love, or did we ever have it? It is so out of control. Maybe that’s why we love it so much. It takes us to a different level with emotions. Sounds only recording
Beautifully written description of your wife’s first BBC.

However, I believe that most of us don’t lose our wife’s love. In my experience, my wife loves me even more for giving her the complete freedom to enjoy bareback sex with her black bulls. I may have lost her “lust” for sex with me going forward but I certainly haven’t lost her emotional love for me.

Sounds are so important!
One Saturday morning, it was my job to "watch the ki ds" while mom "talked"
to her friend upstairs. Even with the TV volume on the cartoons turned up, both
my wife and her bull's groans could be heard.
Our teenage dau ghter certainly heard it as she rolled her eyes when she looked at me.
"Sounds like somebody's having fun", she said.

Odors are important and sensual as well. Only our dau ghter was old enough to
recognized the "skunk weed" that they smoked in our bedroom. The younger ones
noticed it but didn't know what it was. Nor could they identify the heavy, musky
scent of pussy, cum and ass.

As my wife Christine later said, "I was pretty baked... and having 9 inches inside you
is pretty distracting, sorry". I think it was then that I suspected I was losing her.

Back