Looking for black bull to help turn my wife (SF Bay Area)

Sdmcox

Male
My wife and I have been chatting about her taking an older (45-60) black bull. We have no experience with this and I feel that she needs a little push to get past some insecurities with the idea.

Ideally she'd not know that I am setting this up, but for you two to meet "naturally".

Is anyone up for the challenge of seducing her?

She is 40 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes. Decent shape (daily runner, mom of 2) nice b cups, long hard nipples, soft pussy that can take a big cock. Loves being fucked hard.

Your "ideally" statement sounds like it is your fantasy still and you are just hoping someone can be found to seduce her. If so, good luck with that. And usually secret things like that indicate trust deficiencies in a relationship. This is definitely not for any couple with trust issues. Work on trust strong first and then bring up the uncomfortable and risky proposal directly. Again, just my speculation; pardon me if I am wrong, but it is best said for your sake if it is the case.

Your "ideally" statement sounds like it is your fantasy still and you are just hoping someone can be found to seduce her. If so, good luck with that. And usually secret things like that indicate trust deficiencies in a relationship. This is definitely not for any couple with trust issues. Work on trust strong first and then bring up the uncomfortable and risky proposal directly. Again, just my speculation; pardon me if I am wrong, but it is best said for your sake if it is the case.
I wouldnt say you are completely wrong. While we have spoken about it, and she says that it would be exciting, she is not making any moves herself towards finding someone. She does say that it is my fantasy, and not hers, but she is willing to try to help fulfill it. Weve chatted with guys online, but she seems to lose interest. I am hopeful that if there was a guy (she has suggested he be older) in real life, she may be more into it.

Thoughts?

Well, if you have discussed it, that helps. If she does it just to oblige your fantasy, that is not good. It really is asking too much of a woman, any woman. However, if she is warm to it at some level, might still happen. My suggestion is to get out and meet real men. Online is generally a dead end. Maybe it works for some, but meet and greet and other events or public night clubs and similar are more natural and a lot of games and fakes/flakes evaporate.

One thing that often works, if it is your scene, is to just go out to a bar or club that has dancing. If there are attractive black men there and you don't enter together or sit together, she likely will be approached to share drinks and dance.

That is the big difference between fantasy and reality. Those men are real, multi-dimensional people, not just theoretical dick life support systems. Some she may find she genuinely likes and finds interest as people and potential lovers.

This is good for both of you. Your wife will, as I have, become pleased to find how sexually desirable she is. You will have a test run against the green-eyed monster. Again, reality vs. fantasy - you will feel an emotional jerking when you are at a distance and someone else is flirting with your wife and maybe has her in his arms on the dance floor.

No guarantees he has a BBC either. My experience has been most black men are hung pretty average. But there are plenty of superb exceptions. Cannot know until they are unwrapped.

Thar said, along the lines of where you were going in the original post, you can stack the deck. If she is going to test the waters, some prescreened BBCs might happen to show up and flatter her with compliments and shower her with attention. If you do this, don't just go on size. Find them at established swinger sites with multiple female reviews to make sure they are courteous, respectful, intelligent, and great in the sack. If she does go the distance, you want her to be wowed and limp away with no regrets. And from your side, be forewarned to be careful what you wish for. Good luck!

Back