Looking for a cuckold husband

MisstressSw

Female
Gold Member
From
Belarus

I'm only looking for a serious relationship with a future husband, a generous and wealthy cuckold! About me a lady in the daily hustle and bustle and a whore in bed - a gorgeous Lady and SW rolled into one 26/175/55 with experience of different topics and formats. I love Gangnang, SexWife, BBC, strapon, footjob, a lot of toys, there is a chastity belt. I selectively approach the choice of a candidate, myself from Minsk, but here it is so boring in terms of sex - I am ready to move to Europe, USA, Asia. I am looking for my cuckold, age is not important, it is important to understand the topic and the desire to create a strong and very depraved family! Where an insatiable whore wife will embody the wildest fantasies of her cuckold.​

Please login or become a member to view

I'm only looking for a serious relationship with a future husband, a generous and wealthy cuckold! About me a lady in the daily hustle and bustle and a whore in bed - a gorgeous Lady and SW rolled into one 26/175/55 with experience of different topics and formats. I love Gangnang, SexWife, BBC, strapon, footjob, a lot of toys, there is a chastity belt. I selectively approach the choice of a candidate, myself from Minsk, but here it is so boring in terms of sex - I am ready to move to Europe, USA, Asia. I am looking for my cuckold, age is not important, it is important to understand the topic and the desire to create a strong and very depraved family! Where an insatiable whore wife will embody the wildest fantasies of her cuckold.​

USA, but not wealthy. Oh well :(

I am in the USA and you look like a very good beautiful woman that should make any man a wonderful wife. I have been looking for a woman like I had before. I took good care of her and she defiantly liked the freedom she had. Needed no job just satisfy her wants and desires. I find I want and need a woman that likes sex with others as I have some years on me and can not keep up with the younger men. Thats what the last woman that lived with me was so happy about. Love to hear from you.

Marry ME!

Back