My experience finding a husband

Arabsoso in my opinion she means that she was looking for a man intent on becoming a cuckold husband and not a man to marry and then cheating on him without his knowledge and in secret. In my opinion, this demonstrates arabsoso's psychological honesty, which perhaps some people don't appreciate. But I appreciate it, because I can't stand lies.

Because of my desire to find a cuckold husband........ I posted here and on several sites........ All I saw was a group of liars who only wanted to live out their fantasies..... When only... Ask them to start taking serious steps. The escape process begins...The truth is that most cuckolds are very happy...living only inside dreams And they don't have the courage. In order to become a reality
But it's equally true that as much as a husband may want and be willing to do to make it come about the sad reality is most wives are simply not interested in the lifestyle

Ma è altrettanto vero che, per quanto un marito possa volerlo ed essere disposto a fare per realizzarlo, la triste realtà è che la maggior parte delle mogli semplicemente non è interessata allo stile di vita
You nailed the question! Trying to turn a "normal" girl into a sexually "relaxed" girl is at best like trying to train a cow instead of a horse to show jump and at worst is like training a cat to guard the house your.

Back