My experience finding a husband

arabsoso

Female
Real Person
Because of my desire to find a cuckold husband........ I posted here and on several sites........ All I saw was a group of liars who only wanted to live out their fantasies..... When only... Ask them to start taking serious steps. The escape process begins...The truth is that most cuckolds are very happy...living only inside dreams And they don't have the courage. In order to become a reality

Because of my desire to find a cuckold husband........ I posted here and on several sites........ All I saw was a group of liars who only wanted to live out their fantasies..... When only... Ask them to start taking serious steps. The escape process begins...The truth is that most cuckolds are very happy...living only inside dreams And they don't have the courage. In order to become a reality
yes very true. there are also many married men too who are too scared to talk to the wives about what they want.

I would like to know you better. I’m 47, single cuckold from Germany. I’m serious about the lifestyle.

Wow,
I thought it would be rather easy.

My husband and I started out totally normal. Then we started swinging and then cuckolding without all the weird stuff. I love my husband. He's still funny.......the best dad......and that tongue, oh that tongue. :ROFLMAO:

As with many things in life (parenting) you think it's easy until you are confronted with all the work you really have to do.

You can have mine he's a real cuck

Wow,
I thought it would be rather easy.

My husband and I started out totally normal. Then we started swinging and then cuckolding without all the weird stuff. I love my husband. He's still funny.......the best dad......and that tongue, oh that tongue. :ROFLMAO:

As with many things in life (parenting) you think it's easy until you are confronted with all the work you really have to do.
Your words ring a bell. We too were swingers but before that we were lovers soul mates for life. The young lady searching for a cuck husband seems like she's going about it the wrong way. Every couple I've met in the lifestyle started out as a couple. The lifestyle developed over time for various reasons. Different likes and dislikes or a desire to spice up their sex life. If all you want is a man to help arrange sex with other men why not get a pimp or a sugar d a d d y. One of my college roommates had one of those. Older, married, he paid the bills even a new car. He called when he wanted sex and the rest of the time she played the field. After a few years she fell in love , married and is still happily married.
Your description of your guy, perfect . That's a great relationship doing those extra naughty things without having to hide them.

Why do you want a cuck? I thought it would be much more of a burden between you and your real owner

Hope you find the right husband ..

Location is key. We cant all uproot and mov3 across the world for a woman we have no knowledge of, other than she likes Black cock and fancies a cuckold relationship. But yes, as others have said, it is usually a thing where love is already involved.
I have seen a few posts by woman seeking temporary cuckolds. That does nothing for most cickold type men. Nothing at all.

A causa del mio desiderio di trovare un marito cornuto........ Ho postato qui e su diversi siti ........ Tutto quello che ho visto è stato un gruppo di bugiardi che volevano solo vivere le loro fantasie. Quando solo... Chiedi loro di iniziare a fare passi seri. Inizia il processo di fuga... La verità è che la maggior parte dei cornuti sono molto felici... vivendo solo dentro i sogni E non ne hanno il coraggio. Per diventare realtà
Tu parli di bugiardi. Mi sembra più in generale che si tratti di una mancanza di concretezza. Era da un po' di tempo che cercavo una moglie che mi facesse un cornuto con le corna più grandi di qualsiasi cervo. Ho le idee molto chiare in merito, ma allo stesso tempo sono pronto ad ascoltare le proposte, in quanto sono dotato di flessibilità mentale.

Perché vuoi un cornuto? Pensavo che sarebbe stato molto più di un peso tra te e il tuo vero proprietario
A mio parere, la risposta alla tua domanda è ovvia e duplice: da un lato, il marito soddisfa bisogni per i quali il padrone non è competente; In secondo luogo, avere un marito lì è più soddisfacente nell'essere lo schiavo del padrone.

Wow
Pensavo che sarebbe stato piuttosto facile.

Io e mio marito abbiamo iniziato in modo del tutto normale. Poi abbiamo iniziato a dondolarci e poi a fare cuckolding senza tutte le cose strane. Amo mio marito. E' ancora divertente....... il miglior papà...... e quella lingua, oh quella lingua. :ROFLMAO:

Come per molte cose nella vita (essere genitori), pensi che sia facile fino a quando non ti trovi di fronte a tutto il lavoro che devi davvero fare.
Non sono d'accordo con te: mi sono fidanzato 3/4 volte e non mi sono mai sposato perché le mie amiche non erano interessate alla facilità sessuale. Non ho la minima intenzione di rendermi ridicolo ai miei stessi occhi insistendo su una ragazza per farmi cornuto.

A lot also have family, friends and jobs. If you want a public cuckold that might be harder to find

Molti hanno anche famiglia, amici e lavoro. Se vuoi un cornuto pubblico che potrebbe essere più difficile da trovare
Come cornuto pubblico, sarei l'ideale, dato che sono in pensione e non rischio nulla. Inoltre, non solo sono disponibile, ma ho anche intenzione di lasciare l'Italia e l'Unione Europea. Tuttavia, ho anche alcuni difetti...

I can help you train any male to become a sub sissy-fem cuckold

I had a gf who was into the lifestyle but I blew it; we are no longer together. It is hard to find that special person who is into this. I hope you find what you are looking for despite all the fantasizers out there.

Back