Long term vs short term

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein

Biggest issue is finding someone REAL!!!
That’s not just out for a one night stand or are creeping around behind their girlfriends of wife’s back...
Plus finding one that wants to be with us & not just hide it away behind closed doors...
I definitely have the same issue with finding people who are REAL. While I understand some people are very hesitant to deal with someone who is "creeping" a lot of times those are the safest guys because you know they are clean and will be respectful

Don't always get response. When you do its often just someone looking for quickie. Can we meet tonight?

No. We just found you. Want to get to know you a little better first. Build up a level of trust. Comfort. Big steps being taken. Risks involved. Situation needs to be right for all involved.
I totally agree and im not even going to consider someone who is saying "are you available tonight" that is not my style and im not interested. I can understand your view

We certainly prefer to find one guy, perhaps two but pref one, who are looking for that equally elusive regular hotwife for fun,as that works well for sexual familiarity and understanding to occur and also allows the situation to develop. However you can’t just jump in Looking for that and have to be open to one off/short term meets & to be open minded and expect to be disappointed and not look too hard too early.

Last edited:
Back