Long awaited news

I am out of town working. She will be riding with her sister and her boyfriend to meet up with her date for dinner then all are going to the party.
BUTT NOT TO MISS THE POINT...
there WILL BE TIMES when she will come home TO YOU...
BBC CUM FILLED...!!!
Sooo....Do you aspire to let her sit on your face and be a CUCK CLEANUP HUBBY...??? 🍆 :wub:💦😛
Of course, leading up to the day or nights, when the BBC is INVITED to your BEDROOM for you to WATCH and
CLEAN UP....going slow from 1🍆 to 2🍆🍆 to 3 🍆🍆🍆to more🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆...??? 💦💦💦💦💦💦😛

It is a black leotard cut low to show her cleavage and legs cut high to show her whole hip with a black pice that wraps around low on her hips. She is showing a lot of skin.
Going forward...AS A GOOD CUCK HUBBY...you should BEFORE and AFTER GNO/Girls Not Out pick or your Slut Wife and Sister and SIL too IF you can...!!!
But AT LEAST of your wife BEFORE she goes out DRESSED as a CHEATING WHITE BBC SLUT WIFE magnet and when she cums back home ALL GAPED and STRETCHED OUT with BBC CUM...dare I say...ALL HOLES...!!!
Would you like her to bring YOU home...DESSERT...!!! CUCK🍆:mstickle:💦💦💦😛

Things are slowly coming out, quietly. My sister-in-law is behind this whole thing. I love her but she is a schemer. Earlier I said they my sister and sister-in-law are “BBC” only. Now I find out the whole party thing is her idea and she has only invited three women other than herself. My sister, my wife and my 24 year old *******.
HEY CUCK...LESSON ONE...!!!
SLUTS like ALL ADDICTS can be VERY CREATIVE to her their FIX...!!!
UNLIKE Men, WOMEN CHEAT BY COMMITTEE and SET THINGS UP IN A WAY TO COVER FOR EACH OTHER...!!!
and GIRLS NOT OUT/GNO is the OLD AS TIME SURE FIRE WAY to get out of the house with cuck hubby and
GO GET THAT BBC...!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
LESSON TWO...!!!
They THEN go back and WORD OF MOUTH to tell the UNINITIATED WHITE WOMEN...
GO GET YOU SOME BBC and I/WE will HELP YOU GET IT....!!!
Soooo NOW YOU KNOW...before YOU know it...
YOUR little PREVIOUSLY innocent wife will be setting up GNOs of her OWN for OTHER
'DEPRIVED' WHITE WOMEN...!!!
Take notes CUCK...and GET READY FOR YOUR CLEANUP DUTIES...!!! :threesome: 💦 💦 💦 💦 😛
DADDY🍆:whistle:

Now I may fuck her and let someone else eat her out
Wait for it... Your BCC DOMINATED WHITE SLUT WIFE to ultimately CUCK and HUMILIATE YOU in front of her BBC...
As the creed and code with ULTIMATELY take you BOTH...!!!
Hint;
Until then...TAKE NOTE when she cums with an EXTRA GAPED CREAMY CUMMY PUSSY that has a slight salty taste with a STRONG HINT OF BBC...!!!
How about THAT for a lol ??? 👀😂
DADDY:qos:🍆

I’m not a cuck and I don’t clean up and I don’t wear a cage. That’s fine for for who likes it but not me. I fuck my wife when I want and no one else does unless I say they can.
HA...!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I guess you haven't seen WIFEY Amazon list for CUBBY HUBBY Christmas gift. 👀
SHE !!!! (much like the BBC Loving Sister and SIL you're not so fond of) will be TRANSFORMED by the BBC 'LIFESTYLE'
and by DEFAULT...SO WILL YOU...!!!
But then again, there's ALWAYS those pesky irreconcilable DIVORCE LAWYERS...!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
DUDE, you will NEVER be able to 'reconcile' your WHITE DICK with those BBCs coming to a hole of your SLUT WIFE SOON!
Don't hate the game, hate the game LOL !!!
Don't blame ME to give you the BBC FACTS OF LIFE...!!!
DADDY:qos:🍆

Back