Long awaited news

Things are slowly coming out, quietly. My sister-in-law is behind this whole thing. I love her but she is a schemer. Earlier I said they my sister and sister-in-law are “BBC” only. Now I find out the whole party thing is her idea and she has only invited three women other than herself. My sister, my wife and my 24 year old *******.

I have been applying very light pressure for my wife to have sex with another man, preferably black, for nearly three years and she has been slowly moving in that direction. I have had help since both her sister and my sister only fuck black cock. They are constantly telling her how good black cock is. Today I got a text from my wife saying her sister had introduced her to a friend of a friend, a black gentleman and he had invited her to dinner on Halloween night and to a party afterwards, she said yes. Since her sister set it up, I am sure my wife will be going black Halloween night.
Congrats!!

I have been applying very light pressure for my wife to have sex with another man, preferably black, for nearly three years and she has been slowly moving in that direction. I have had help since both her sister and my sister only fuck black cock. They are constantly telling her how good black cock is. Today I got a text from my wife saying her sister had introduced her to a friend of a friend, a black gentleman and he had invited her to dinner on Halloween night and to a party afterwards, she said yes. Since her sister set it up, I am sure my wife will be going black Halloween night.
I hope she gets bbc it changes your life

Talked to the wife today and I can tell she is excited. She said they had been texting a lot and she asked him for a dick pic. She said it is beautiful. She has certainly changed in the last few days. And she said she definitely will be getting fucked tomorrow night.
I think its beautiful thT your sis an her sis is bbc only an now wife will be

When she gets in u need to eat her pussy don't let her shower

Back