Long awaited news

I have been applying very light pressure for my wife to have sex with another man, preferably black, for nearly three years and she has been slowly moving in that direction. I have had help since both her sister and my sister only fuck black cock. They are constantly telling her how good black cock is. Today I got a text from my wife saying her sister had introduced her to a friend of a friend, a black gentleman and he had invited her to dinner on Halloween night and to a party afterwards, she said yes. Since her sister set it up, I am sure my wife will be going black Halloween night.

I have been applying very light pressure for my wife to have sex with another man, preferably black, for nearly three years and she has been slowly moving in that direction. I have had help since both her sister and my sister only fuck black cock. They are constantly telling her how good black cock is. Today I got a text from my wife saying her sister had introduced her to a friend of a friend, a black gentleman and he had invited her to dinner on Halloween night and to a party afterwards, she said yes. Since her sister set it up, I am sure my wife will be going black Halloween night.
Discuss the pending party and safety measures then, transport the sexy ladies to the party as their Chauffer.....the rest is left to your own imagination.

Awesome good for you!!! Put in the work and now getting the rewards hopefully you have pictures to share after it happens

Perfect

Back