Lol prepping for BBC.!?? Wtf

Lol, I haven't been on here as of late but I come
Back to silly questions..Men asking silly questions about how can his wife prep for a BBC........ I hate when people look at us like "Meat". Just because our dicks are big, doesn't mean we are only good for one thing lol.
True. But this is an adult forum. Most people are on here for one thing. Doesn`t mean what they say here represents them in real life. ImO most things shouldn`t be taken too seriously here. ;) Also some Black men who came here for real meetings and NSA sex with a wife or girlfriend and not marriage actually like this kind of talk; perhaps makes them feel more "Alpha", sexually?! To each their own, i guess.

For some people it's a process and talking about it helps them acclimate to the actual deed. For others, they might just want to know how much lube to bring...

Umm buy condoms if you're going to use them, clean the toys and warm the lube lol. If you have to prep for sex maybe you're not doing it right.

Lol, I haven't been on here as of late but I come
Back to silly questions..Men asking silly questions about how can his wife prep for a BBC........ I hate when people look at us like "Meat". Just because our dicks are big, doesn't mean we are only good for one thing lol.

Preparation and planning is critical for us.

Here is my wife's typical prep for a "sex day" with BBC ( aka "Meat" )

Prep:
0. Create list of "Meat" and times they will arrive on sex day
1. High fiber diet 2 days before
2. Fasting 1 day before
3. Small ******* to be sure rectum is completely clean
4. Sex with BWC (aka "husband") for a few hours before BBC arrives
5. Husband dumps load or two in each hole

Marathon starts:
6. "Meat" arrives and takes over as husband is tired from fucking
7. "Meat" fucks wife while husband rests
8. Husband joins "Meat" in DP of wife
9. "Meat" cums and leaves
10. Husband fucks wife until next "Meat" gets there
12. Go to step 6 ( repeat until supply of "Meat" is exhausted )

Back