Locktober 2023

I see. So you’re not gay. But straight. And you mostly hang out and speak with other not gay men about each other’s genitalia and how big other men’s genitalia are.

Super not gay at all. #SuperGay
Well when you put it that way….

Though I’m mostly chatting with you, hoping to provide some means of joy from my situation.

I see. So you’re not gay. But straight. And you mostly hang out and speak with other not gay men about each other’s genitalia and how big other men’s genitalia are.

Super not gay at all. #SuperGay
Quite a prejudiced viewpoint, but if that is what you think then fine!
Would not say gay, or supergay, I have been a cuckold male all my adult life, have never seen myself as gay.

An open thread because your parents are in this website?
Actually both passed..... you are quite a piece of "no" class! Making Americas (both sides of your open borders) great again?
You ever kissed your mom with that mouth? Poor her

The free world superpower? Run by a skeleton on batteries? Scared of the Easter bunny? Or the radioactive hairpiece trumptards love? What a choice?

Ew. Who cares. He isn’t doing anything like that around me. Only thing worse than a cuckold is two cuckolds going at each other lol

No. Any of that business needs to be taken care of in the bathroom by himself. That’s what sinks are for
I’m surprised you’d even let him cum.

No he wasn’t just more of a slave. Like I mentioned earlier. Or did you not get that?
As I mentioned, our conversation has me a bit cloudy mentally, dr unk on your images, frustration, and humiliation.

Slave means different things, I would assume a sex slave that was not to be used would be caged.

Back