Locktober 2023

Hi Cuck Couples,

Locktober 2023 is approaching soon. I would like to hear from couples about their experience in the lifestyle and why the hotwives chose to lock their cuck husbands in chastity.

I urge hotwives and cucks to share pics of cucks locked during the Locktober 2023 fest when the hotwives are enjoying with bulls.

Last edited:
October is are 20 year anniversary since we have been together. Hopefully we can make some good plans with are bull. Maybe he will set some ground rules for it leading up to it and after. Maybe he will take charge of the month. Maybe even give us task to do complete before a meet up. Would be exciting for such a land mark.

October is are 20 year anniversary since we have been together. Hopefully we can make some good plans with are bull. Maybe he will set some ground rules for it leading up to it and after. Maybe he will take charge of the month. Maybe even give us task to do complete before a meet up. Would be exciting for such a land mark.
Nice to see your excitement and would love to hear your experiences

Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.

I never been locked but I would like to try. My wife is not dominant, actually is quite submissive so at the moment it's seems an unnatural situation.
My ideal situation would be to be directly blocked by Taurus, but to do so he would have to be very seductive and have a strong influence on my wife

Hi Cuck Couples,

Locktober 2023 is approaching soon. I would like to hear from couples about their experience in the lifestyle and why the hotwives chose to lock their cuck husbands in chastity.

I urge hotwives and cucks to share pics of cucks locked during the Locktober 2023 fest when the hotwives are enjoying with bulls.
I was unexpectedly ordered to lock up three days ago. No idea what her intentions are as she’s shown no interest as of late.

Back