Locktober 2023

I’d love to know what work is like while caged. It’s gotta make you somewhat embarrassed
It’s a lot of not getting a lot done because of being turned on too much to focus, the cage being uncomfortable because of being turned on (that corset pic of yours is living rent free in my head), then the discomfort making you feel more submissive. You try to focus but it’s back to step one all over again. A deliciously vicious cycle that leaves you aching and leaking precum like a bad faucet.

It’s not embarrassing unless the lock clinks against the cage and someone hears it. Or the lube gives our and you need to adjust or it starts tugging. Some cages pinch, that sucks a dvits hard to cover a reaction. I have ones with spikes, and one with a urethral insert thar absolutely terrified me. This cage just makes it look like I have a bulge.

The ongoing bathroom scenario is mild compared to try going to the Gym..... or even air travel! you may learn the hard way that metal padlocks on a cage can "trip" the body scanners at airport security.....

The ongoing bathroom scenario is mild compared to try going to the Gym..... or even air travel! you may learn the hard way that metal padlocks on a cage can "trip" the body scanners at airport security.....
I have an exemption for working out. Right back in after. I set off a metal detector at a concert last week. It was embarrassing and awkward as hell. The old ass security guard with the wand must have just assumed I had a Prince Albert piercing. My stomach sank when it the detector went off and I remembered I was locked.

I have an exemption for working out. Right back in after. I set off a metal detector at a concert last week. It was embarrassing and awkward as hell. The old ass security guard with the wand must have just assumed I had a Prince Albert piercing. My stomach sank when it the detector went off and I remembered I was locked.
There are two ways to approach it..... 1. any air/security screened travel, make an exemption and add the days missed in November! 2. use a plastic numbered seal instead of the metal lock, it is tamper proof .... so keeps you honest!

There are two ways to approach it..... 1. any air/security screened travel, make an exemption and add the days missed in November! 2. use a plastic numbered seal instead of the metal lock, it is tamper proof .... so keeps you honest!
I have those locks and plastic cages, completely forgot they’d have detectors at a concert.

I would imagine the quiet moments alone are tough aren’t they? Those moments when you are in the shower or dressing and you have to remember what you’ve become?
So very true and insightful. The shower was always a place of self pleasure, sometimes multiple times. It’s now a reminder of what I can’t do. And to be efficient with cleaning the cage.

The disruption of the masturbation routine, especially since I average 3-6 orgasms a day is a huge change.

My wife saying good night before heading downstairs to enjoy her boyfriend’s 9” cock while I try to fall asleep with stainless steel encasing my genitalia is the definition of humbling.

I would imagine the quiet moments alone are tough aren’t they? Those moments when you are in the shower or dressing and you have to remember what you’ve become?
Trust me, most cucks do not really dwell or feel sorry for themselves, it is a lifestyle, a choice you enter into.

Back