Locktober 2023

Well, i Had to take my cage off. When I’m locked up all I want to do is please and serve….the longest Ive ever lasted is 15 days, this time like 4 lol

i kept thinking about my ultimate fantasy which would be locked up 24/7 for a year, the Problem is I get very submissive and obedient and become desperate to be a cuckold for “Her” and a slave to her BF. Maybe I’ll get to be in a cuckold relationship one day

@NicholeB since I unlocked myself yesterday, I think I’ve played with myself way too much. I’ve cum 5x and probably couldn’t get hard right now if I tried. The worst part of lockup is definitely waking up in the middle of the night, horny AF trying to escape the cage and desperately wanting to suck and clean a well fucked pussy. Actually, I think I’d be very happy having my sex life go thru my mouth or ass if someone wants that.

Anyway, I feel like I should re-lock myself and try again to make it to the end of the month, celebrating Locktober with the rest of the locked desperate cucks. What are your thoughts? Aside from probably nothing…should a cuck like me remain locked and for what length of time? Thanks

@NicholeB last night was very painful for me. I went to bed early to get my mind off my throbbing member locked away. I managed to fall asleep ok….but

Was awakened with a very powerful straining erection in my cage that not even woke me up but had me laying there for roughly 2 hours

Thinking about watching a powerful hung black fuck the ******* out of a woman until she didn’t know if she was cumming or going

This came over me in waves and waves and I was really struggling to take off my cage. My judgment got the better of me and I folded my arms under the small of my back and laid there until I went back to sleep

I realize that I’m not what any of the female want on here but I reminded myself that

It’s not about me and I’m hoping by being a good boi, I might catch the attention of a cuckoldress who’s looking for a supportive male in her life

This thread just seemed to have died. Did everybody give up by the end of the month? Did anyone make to the 31st?

I admit I backed put in the last week. In order to make up for it, I plan to go through no nut November. nnn-no-nut-november-challenge-free-png.png.

Us Tiny Dick Cucks should be kept 24/7 Chastity locked and Pussy Free.
Not every wife or girlfriend advocate Chastity. My wife of 33 years and my current girlfriend of 10 years believed in cuckolding me, denying me because I have a pathetic useless little dick. Neither one could ever understand why you would want to screw around with a foolish chastity cage when you have complete control over your cuckolds mind. You certainly don't need to lock up a pathetic penis that will never bring her any harm and the cuckold that it's attached to will always do what you ask or he will find himself being paddled and placed in the corner for an hour.

Back