Linda from Germany

L

Linda1986

Hey there… this is Linda. Found this odd place when browsing some interracial stuff… thought I would take a look.
Married 6 years… everything perfect… picket fences… completely happy with that 99% of the time. every now and then fantasizing about breaking out for a moment.
Curious about this place and taking a look now…
Don’t hesitate to chat up on me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there… this is Linda. Found this odd place when browsing some interracial stuff… thought I would take a lot.
Married 6 years… everything perfect… picket fences… completely happy with that 99% of the time. every now and then fantasizing about breaking out for a moment.
Curious about this place and taking a lot now…
Aus welcher stadt kommst du linda?

Hey there… this is Linda. Found this odd place when browsing some interracial stuff… thought I would take a lot.
Do you know alot of girls from where you live who secretly or openly prefer black men or think that blacks are better than whiteboys? I just am trying to figure out if this movement is real.

Welcome to the community!

Hi Linda how are you

Hey there… this is Linda. Found this odd place when browsing some interracial stuff… thought I would take a look.
Curious about this place and taking a look now…

Back