Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
Given the choice, I'd take a pussy Full of Cum, but I love it when she sit on my face, while she makes out, face to face with her Lover, then she starts squeezing and shooting his Cum out of her pussy, and she works it back in by rubbing her pussy and ass against my cum covered face and she's necking with him, stroking his Dick, till she squirts and shoots out the rest of his Cum as well, that's when she locks her pussy on my mouth and makes me ******* it all.
Yeah, I love that

once you started sucking black dick in very short time the black guy will sodomize you. He will not be satisfy just just sucking He will bend you over as dog style and he will ******* you to take his dick in your arse hole. He will take in this way completely controle on the couple. All blacks know that in order to completely dominate a couple have to sodomize both of them and the black will do everything to fuck you to make to become his woman as your wife. Your arse hole will look like a pussy in few month. Be prepared even you are not gay.

One you give up the A role to another man you are no longer the alpha male and you must relinquish your masculinity to the new Alpha. You show him your new position when you take his cum from her pussy or direct from his cock. And that won't stop at simply sucking her mans cock. You must prepare yourself for the full Monty...

Back