Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
I would quickly get his cock down my throat wrap my lips tight around his cock and quickly clean his cock first by then his cum would be down to my wife's asshole so I would stick my tongue in her ass to stop the flow now is the time to clean her well fucked pussy of course making her cum several times while doing it, I can always go back to sucking his cock when Im done making my wife happy

I would love to know a couple who insists on both. While she is still quivering from his fucking and able to achieve a second or third orgasm, I would go down on her and delve in deep, licking out all the thick white sperm, letting her squeeze it out of her on my tongue, licking all of the juices off of her clitoris until she achieves another excited orgasm.
Then when he is watching me enjoy the taste of his manhood, resting up from his orgasm and starting to get worked up for another round, I would turn around and cleanse his cock with my mouth, tasting the results of their first union, taking any stickiness off of that presumably brown shaft and getting him fully hard, so that he can enter her a second time and fuck her nice and slow until she achieves a third orgasm. Then we can start the cycle all over again, continuing well until the next day and everybody is completely wore out.
The great advantage of having multiple sex partners is how long you can keep going trying different positions and performing various acts until everybody's libido is truly satiated.

I would love to know a couple who insists on both. While she is still quivering from his fucking and able to achieve a second or third orgasm, I would go down on her and delve in deep, licking out all the thick white sperm, letting her squeeze it out of her on my tongue, licking all of the juices off of her clitoris until she achieves another excited orgasm.
Then when he is watching me enjoy the taste of his manhood, resting up from his orgasm and starting to get worked up for another round, I would turn around and cleanse his cock with my mouth, tasting the results of their first union, taking any stickiness off of that presumably brown shaft and getting him fully hard, so that he can enter her a second time and fuck her nice and slow until she achieves a third orgasm. Then we can start the cycle all over again, continuing well until the next day and everybody is completely wore out.
The great advantage of having multiple sex partners is how long you can keep going trying different positions and performing various acts until everybody's libido is truly satiated.

Her Pet; Sounds like the perfect night :)

That is so fucking hot, I would love to eat a creampie all night long!

Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?
A hard question indeed.
I would clean his cock as that would show respect and it's so humiliating and nothing better than having a big Cock in your mouth . But I would love to eat the sperm out of that pussy too.

Last edited:
Back