Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
Love doing both and did so night before last. They both climaxed at the same time and She was full. She lay in his arms, legs spread and summoned me for clean up. In a black cami and panties, cock caged I liked and sucked her clean. Her Bull leaned closer, presenting his hard cock and She began to stroke him in my mouth..... soon after She began to tease my locked cock with her hand and tongue. He mounted my face, grabbed my locked dick and fucked my mouth hard until he came....

Love doing both and did so night before last. They both climaxed at the same time and She was full. She lay in his arms, legs spread and summoned me for clean up. In a black cami and panties, cock caged I liked and sucked her clean. Her Bull leaned closer, presenting his hard cock and She began to stroke him in my mouth..... soon after She began to tease my locked cock with her hand and tongue. He mounted my face, grabbed my locked dick and fucked my mouth hard until he came....
Wish it was me

I hate these either or questions because I love both. However, the one time I was told to choose was after her black boyfriend (a few years ago) had just finished one of his fuck marathons and had exploded in her. Cum was all over him and her. As they laid in the bed he told me to choose, him or her. I went down to the foot of the bed and crawled between his legs, licked up the cum and started sucking his cock. I heard Beth say, "I told you which he would!" My sucking got him ready for her again, and he gave her more orgasms and another load of cum. After he left, Beth sat over my mouth. I knew she would feed me too.

While I have done both, I much prefer going down on my wife as I get to make her cum. That is the only way I get to make her cum and she refers to that as “do your thing.” It also includes me as part of her sex life.

In real life, she nearly always insisted on safe sex, but in our shared fantasies, we thought about and turned onto both scenarios. We didn't treat it as a "cuckold" scenario, though. Just pure, sensual bliss for each of us.

It's also very very hot to enter my sweetie after she's spent an evening with her black lover, feeling the sensations inside her of those moments of joy she experienced earlier. Often, she met her lover without panties, came home with a pair of sheer panties he had given her afterwards. Very hot!

Back