Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
My cock got so hard just thinking about this. Havingmy wife watch me clean his cock would humiliate me to the point of making me cum while having his cock in my mouth. I can only hope that I would be allowed to suck him until he cums. Licking her pussy cleaned would be my dessert.

As a true cuckold I am required to do both. At my wife instructions I do what I am told, therefore I even wait for her to tell me which to do first.
I completely agree I also must do as the Bull commands and they always agree. Last Sunday night he brought over his 5 buddies they had me suck and swallow everyone. I thanked each one for letting me please my wife by showing respect to real men. They also have me tell everyone that the Whiteman has always tried to keep the black male down to cover our inadequacy and repressed desire to suck thier bbc"s. I believe it was what happened and my Goddess and I wish to right this wrong by turning all whitebois into sissy whores for bbc

As a true cuckold I am required to do both. At my wife instructions I do what I am told, therefore I even wait for her to tell me which to do first.
I completely agree I also must do as the Bull commands and they always agree. Last Sunday night he brought over his 5 buddies they had me suck and swallow everyone. I thanked each one for letting me please my wife by showing respect to real men. They also have me tell everyone that the Whiteman has always tried to keep the black male down to cover our inadequacy and repressed desire to suck thier bbc"s. I believe it was what happened and my Goddess and
Humiliation is a part of sucking cock or getting face fucked for me. Only a faggot would suck a guys dick, etc.
well I say I it's part of being a true cuckold
I was so humiliated I cried and begged not to do this. only to be told if i loved her i would do whatever she asked. I also had been laying under her when they fucked so he could slip his cock in my mouth to shoot and not knock Kristen up. I had been eating his cum for a month out of her or straight when he shot, so she coached me told me she loved me and I opened up. soon i was sucking him like i used to like it next thing I know he grabbed my ears and she pushed my head his entire 8 inches was blown my throat. thank God my tonsils HD been removed. As he face fucked me hard theb they both started calling me a cock loving faggot and look at that cock queen go. She held my face down while he filled my stomach with cum. I burped cum all night. From then on he required me in drag. I have become an excellent cocksucker and take pride in bringing bbc off. One time he brought a white friend i.struggled saying i wasnt gay and I refused. Iam 5 11 my wife is 5 2 she kicked the living ******* out of me that night and I sucked this man's little white cock. it took about 2 minutes and dribbled out his little load. I felt gay that night. they told me he was a virgin and Tony lost a bet, my bj.payed it.
Also since I have been on the female hormones, and whatever else is in the pills she gives me daily, I have become weak grown 34 b breasts and my butt and legs look more femine. I do yoga had my.throat and face worked on, and Tony wants me castrated. I.said only if i.still.get to clean Kristen, and have a strong black Daddy hung like a stallion. my dream.now since i.can take 10 inches without gaggingetting Is to find a daddy ( sorry only black) who I have to work not to gag. I.keep trying glory holes up and dowe I 95 for the one but after South Carolina and Georgia and W. Virgina now luck. But My one sissy crusade to respect the black male by offering my wife my mouth and my butt lives on

Well first lick up all the remaining cum from the cock and then move onto the pussy so not a drop of his cum go wasted.

I love seeing a cock in my husbands mouth. It's a huge turn on! Personally I would rather watch him clean and suck that cock turning me on even more before I get mine! In my favorite position my husband is under me licking the guys balls while I'm being fucked. I love getting a huge load in my pussy. It turns me on even more when the guy pulls out and lets his big wet cock drop onto his face first making him lick it. In either case as a female I vote to let the cock get cleaned first.

I love seeing a cock in my husbands mouth. It's a huge turn on! Personally I would rather watch him clean and suck that cock turning me on even more before I get mine! In my favorite position my husband is under me licking the guys balls while I'm being fucked. I love getting a huge load in my pussy. It turns me on even more when the guy pulls out and lets his big wet cock drop onto his face first making him lick it. In either case as a female I vote to let the cock get cleaned first.
my kind of wife and couple

Agree! Never thought I would get so worked up over hubby sucking a BBC but OMG it is ... course never thought I would like him in panties and a cock cage either but... also never thought I would love Black cock as much as I do...

Sometimes you lick cum out of your wifes pussy and don't know it, my first wife was having an affair with a hispanic coworker and I had no idea. Since he was an assistant manager he actually set my wifes schedule to match his both were off every Monday and every other Friday. One Friday night my wife said she was horny and had me lick her pussy as she sat on the couch remember seeing a small stream of white juice running out her pussy. She said it was her pussy juice since she was so horny so I licked and ate it up before we fucked, it wasn't until months later when she revealed the affair that she told me it was her coworkers cum.

Belive me it will and yes being comfortable with your self is important I am know way Gay but man the first time I had this white couple sucking me off together it was fantastic, and then the wife would masturbate as her hubby was sucking me hard to fuck her I was hooked, I have had some husband suck me much better than the wife and to lay there getting sucking off by him as the wife is masturbating and shooting pussy juice everywhere as she orgasm watching her man suck me Man I have blow my load in many a husband mouth enjoying that show, I don't what it is but the wife's really enjoy and get off watching here husband sucking off a black cock. Then the ultimate intense orgasm for me was when I was fucking the husband hot ass as the wife was sucking him off, I knew I really enjoy cuckoo couples when that happened

Your wife is cuckolding you with a big black guy. He cums in your wifes pussy and she tells you to either clean her pussy or clean his cock.

What would you rather do?
In this case i prefer to clean her pussy. So exciting !
But, there is another possiblity. The black man fucks hard my wife. After she cums many times and before he ejaculates, he puts his big black cock covered of my wife's juice deep in my mouth. He orders to me to suck it harder.
Then, when i clean up his cock from all my wife's juice, he cums a big load deep in my mouth and on my face. Then, he orders to me to swallow all his sperm, just in front of my wife. But, his load is so huge, there is also a part of his cum dropped on my tiny dick.
So, for my punishment, he and my wife, order to me to jerk off myself with the feeling of my dick covered of his hot sperm. Of course, i'm so excited and i want to cum very quickly. They order to me to cum on his cock which is still hard. My load is so smaller than his... And then, i have to clean up again his cock covered of my own sperm...
That would be so exciting !!!
What do you think about this?

Back