Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I am a tremendously highly sexed 46 year old Chinese woman that was born and raised in China but now live in Canada with my Caucasian Canadian husband I met and married in China years ago when he was there working. I guess because of my outrageously high sex drive and sex needs, my husband has actually told me and also some of our close friends that I am as he says, a bloody Nymphomaniac or close to one, ha ha, but for me I have never ever had sex with a man wearing a condom, never, always has been naturally. And to answer the question here, I have always also had no problem or concerns at all with men shooting their cock juice inside me down there, and also no problem at all with them doing that in my mouth too. So my comment is, if God wanted us to have sex with the man wearing a condom, then probably he would have been born with something on his cock that he could use for that purpose, but of course men were not born with anything like that on their cock, so I ask, should sex not be done naturally just the way it was designed to be?

You’re incredible! :)

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Lovely end to a beautiful experience

First time I managed to share my wife with a blk guy
He fucked her bareback
Wasn’t planned or anything was a spur of the moment thing
One thing led to another and we were all very ******* aswell
And before I even realised he wasn’t wearing a rubber it was too late he was buried up her balls deep
Fucking my wife like an ******* pumping in and out fast and rough and came into her.
But how can anyone other than the bbc and my wife if he cums in her or not

My husband agreed that I was only allowed to have “safe” sex with my dates. However, my first encounter with a black man was such a surprise! After making out with this 28 year old for what seemed like hours I was more than ready to receive him. At which point he put on a rubber and slid it in. Oh my god! It was great but after having sex for quite awhile I asked him why he hadn’t cum and he said that he was not able to climax with a rubber on. I couldn’t help myself. I slid his dick out of me ripped the rubber off then reinserted.
It was so exciting! He started to cum almost immediately. Most of which was in me.
It was the best and hubby didn’t mind cleaning me up. Now we try to go without any time possible.

I won't have it any other way.....hot cum in me then trinkeling out slowly. The best

I wishper to bull sofly...plse cum in me

Interesting. Considering current state of race-relations in South Africa I'm really intrigued how the dynamic of black bull conquering white couple's life feels. Symbolic to black getting their land from Boers? The tension must be 10 times more than what happens in any cuckold practice in western country. Does he throw lot of humiliating words to your hubby?

Back