Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

I think my approach would be to clean her after each stud ejaculates.

Wow and have to say how hot, although we are new to this and after seeing and hearing about taking a black guys cum in my puss. This is has moved up my wish list and have decided that this will be part of the fun on our first meet hopefully, due to this interesting topic posting guys and so hot just the thought and will be more exciting in taking my first black guys cum in my puss mmmmm.

IN THIS DAY AND AGE YOU HAVE TO THINK OF stiS BUT if none existed then withouta date would love to see mrs inked full every day

I have found a man who has multiple loads ,he rests for around five minutes then he can cum again ,and so much.
I found it strange when he told me ,but when it actually happened I lost it totally.
We had been fucking when he wanted to cum inside me ,as he blew I felt the strangest feeling it was like a gigantic gush as he held me I could feel moor and moor filling me,I then thought it was over as he lay next to me.
Suddenly his cock grew and he asked me to suck it,I went down on his cock and sucked his balls ,he spread his legs so I could rimm his ass and after a while he told me to open my mouth and take a load which he did about the same amount,I was covered .
He lay next to me and then around five minutes he mounted me again and filled my ass,he actually came seven times that night

I have found a man who has multiple loads ,he rests for around five minutes then he can cum again ,and so much.
I found it strange when he told me ,but when it actually happened I lost it totally.
We had been fucking when he wanted to cum inside me ,as he blew I felt the strangest feeling it was like a gigantic gush as he held me I could feel moor and moor filling me,I then thought it was over as he lay next to me.
Suddenly his cock grew and he asked me to suck it,I went down on his cock and sucked his balls ,he spread his legs so I could rimm his ass and after a while he told me to open my mouth and take a load which he did about the same amount,I was covered .
He lay next to me and then around five minutes he mounted me again and filled my ass,he actually came seven times that night
very hot

Wish I could be that brother!

Back