Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

I
This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
have seen that

I'm not being judgmental, just practical and health conscious. Sorry, but a bunch of strange guys cumming in your wife is not safe. Any real swinger will tell you that
I belong to a relatively closed group. Many of the members have been in the group for over 10 years. We all get checked out a couple of times a year and we have never had any problems. There are enough people in the group that most fantasies can be fulfilled from with in the group. I would never hook up with a stranger no matter how hot she was. Casual encounters have way too much risk to appeal to me. As far as I am concerned the only practical and reasonably safe way to have sexual variety in your life is in a closed or relatively closed group of MATURE men and women that are willing to restrict their activities to within the group and to get themselves checked regularly. The maturity is an important consideration. For the most part I just don't see most 20 or 30 somethings especially males that are going to restrict themselves to a closed group. A mature person is more likely to weigh the pro's and cons and either not join the group or abide by the rules.

If you were going to let your wife participate in a gang bang with a number of black men why would you not want them to cum in her? I as a white married man can not understand why you would not want this. Come on people get real if you are married and feel strong enough about this then why would this even come up. the only reason they should not cum in her is if they themselves wish to wear condoms but at no time should it be required. If you wish to play be honest about it and accecpt the risks along with the fun.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
Fuck I Miss that river of cummmmm,, Flowin from my Size QOS ex ..Yummmmmmm..... From her 4 b/fs

I need to be filled with sperm to feel a proper black cock slut
hell the more they cum in me the better it feels
My hubby loves to see me filled up like that with Bull Cum, and I Really Love it.
I fucked three Black guys last Friady. All three came in my pussy, one in my ass and the other two in my mouth.
Cum on bb !
Oups, sorry ! Come on bb, to take my load !

Wtf white guys letting bbc cum in their wife's ????? It's her pussy and when they are with blk guys their white holes belong to them so the answer is up to the blk guys weather or not they want to cum in on or where ever they want in white women or share her with their friends

We go to the adult theater 3-4 times a week. I have any number of men, from 10-30 or more men sometimes, fuck me and cum in me. I wear a blindfold and never see the men I suck or fuck. I just know hubby is there watching and enjoying, as well. I prefer groups sex to one on one. I may not ever see the men who fuck and cum in me, but I know everyone is having a good time. And that is what sex is all about.

When we leave the theater I am always full, and cum always runs down my thighs. We walk in, go to both theaters so that all the men know we are there. Then we choose a theater, go to the front, lay out a blanket and I strip and lay down and put on my blind fold. Then it all begins. One guy after another is either in my pussy or in my mouth. Some men cum in my mouth, but most want to cum in me. And I prefer that.

I like feeling all of the different men and the different size cocks. I love most the feeling of their cocks pulsating as they cum in me. I do not have to know a man, or see him, to enjoy sex with him or them. And the best thing is that none of the men ever wear condoms. Some say I am stupid because of all the STDs, but to me it is a matter of trust that goes both ways.

I may not know, or ever see, the men who fuck and cum in me at the theater, but I am always guaranteed to get fucked by at least 10-15 guys every time we go. I prefer more than that, but 10-15 is a good minimum. And when I can have my hubby after I have had 10-30 guys, it is always the best. My hubby and I both like it when I am loose and silky feeling. And group sex is the best way to get that feeling. And I love that by doing so that I can give my hubby a filled pussy to eat.

Since my live-in lover is so much longer and thicker than hubby is, he prefers me loose and silky as well. He says he likes that after I have been gang banged that he can go deeper in me more easily. And I have to admit that I love that he just has his way with me knowing that I have let several other men do that already.

My hubby says that what makes me beautiful is the fact that I will fuck any man who wants me. He likes that I have no problem spreading my legs for literally any man. I also like that he is there with me at the theater. He is my security. And he is the man who always goes home with me.

I'm not being judgmental, just practical and health conscious. Sorry, but a bunch of strange guys cumming in your wife is not safe. Any real swinger will tell you that
That is absolutely true. I have suggested in several different threads that anyone looking for something extra in their relationship should hook up with a swingers group in the area they plan to play in. I read recently that about 20% of the population have an STD of some type. A swingers group is going to make sure that the members are clean and sane. Clubbing was and probably still is a popular method to hook up but it is far too risky for my taste. It is a large part of the reason that I belong to a relatively closed group

We go to the adult theater 3-4 times a week. I have any number of men, from 10-30 or more men sometimes, fuck me and cum in me. I wear a blindfold and never see the men I suck or fuck. I just know hubby is there watching and enjoying, as well. I prefer groups sex to one on one. I may not ever see the men who fuck and cum in me, but I know everyone is having a good time. And that is what sex is all about.

When we leave the theater I am always full, and cum always runs down my thighs. We walk in, go to both theaters so that all the men know we are there. Then we choose a theater, go to the front, lay out a blanket and I strip and lay down and put on my blind fold. Then it all begins. One guy after another is either in my pussy or in my mouth. Some men cum in my mouth, but most want to cum in me. And I prefer that.

I like feeling all of the different men and the different size cocks. I love most the feeling of their cocks pulsating as they cum in me. I do not have to know a man, or see him, to enjoy sex with him or them. And the best thing is that none of the men ever wear condoms. Some say I am stupid because of all the STDs, but to me it is a matter of trust that goes both ways.

I may not know, or ever see, the men who fuck and cum in me at the theater, but I am always guaranteed to get fucked by at least 10-15 guys every time we go. I prefer more than that, but 10-15 is a good minimum. And when I can have my hubby after I have had 10-30 guys, it is always the best. My hubby and I both like it when I am loose and silky feeling. And group sex is the best way to get that feeling. And I love that by doing so that I can give my hubby a filled pussy to eat.

Since my live-in lover is so much longer and thicker than hubby is, he prefers me loose and silky as well. He says he likes that after I have been gang banged that he can go deeper in me more easily. And I have to admit that I love that he just has his way with me knowing that I have let several other men do that already.

My hubby says that what makes me beautiful is the fact that I will fuck any man who wants me. He likes that I have no problem spreading my legs for literally any man. I also like that he is there with me at the theater. He is my security. And he is the man who always goes home with me.
That would be way too risky for someone like me to want to participate in.

That would be way too risky for someone like me to want to participate in.

The reason we do not go to the swing clubs much anymore is because most everyone wears condoms. We like the theater because the men do not even think to wear condoms. They enjoy the sex. And that is what we want as well.

Condoms make me raw. I don't feel as much when a man wears a condom. Since they make me raw, I can't have sex for a couple to a few days when men wear condoms. Why would I want a man to wear a condom if it's going to make me raw? Therefore, we find the theater suits us much better than the swing clubs.

If I wanted to do the same men all the time, I would go to a closed group. I like variety. And since I do not see the men or know them, I am always guaranteed variety. And that is my preference. I like to be gang banged. It pleases me most.

Since my hubby got me GB'd the first time, I have been hooked. I prefer several men to just 1 or 2. I do not lubricate for my hubby. So, the more men that cum in me the better. To me, the other men are foreplay for me and hubby. They loosen me up and make me all velvety. And that makes for much better sex between me and hubby, and between me and my live-in lover.

I know what I like and enjoy. And I know what makes me happy, as well as what makes my hubby happy. And having groups of men I do not meet, see or know fucking me thrills me to no end. It makes my life worth living. And it enhances my other relationships as well.

To me, even though I never see the men I fuck and suck at the theater, I like knowing that those men go home happy. It's a great feeling to know that I made their night as much as they made ours. It's a trade off. They are doing something special for me and my hubby by fucking me and letting me suck them, and we are doing something special for them by allowing them to fuck me and cum in me, giving me the most precious of gifts.

For me, each time we go to the theater, it is a special opportunity for me to love these men and for them to love me. These men choose to have sex with me. They don't have to. And the fact that they do allow me to suck them and that they will fuck me and cum in me means a lot to me. To me it isn't just sex. To me it is me and all of the men at the theater making love to and with each other.

It is my belief that when a man puts his cock in my mouth or in my pussy, he is telling me that he loves me. And he is giving me the opportunity to love him back. The first man to fuck me isn't as special as the many who follow. The men who have me after I have already had other men are the ones who mean the most to me. They are telling me that although I have been with the other men, that I am special enough for them to want me even after I have had other men cum in me. And that means the world to me.

To you it may be "too risky:, but to me it is a special opportunity to love and share love with other men in a very special way. It isn't about the sex, it is about the love I feel when they fuck me and let me suck them. It is about loving more than just having sex. And that I do not feel is wrong in any way.

id love to have a or lots of black men cum inside me a during gang bang. i im just afraid of getting STD
BTW, I'm sure you are well aware that you can still get STDs even if no one cums inside you (unless you are wearing a condom).

The first time Emily had black cock it turned into a gang bang. Everything moved so fast and she was so turned on that at first the subject of condoms didn't even come up. When the first guy was getting ready to cum he was fucking her pussy and asked her where she wanted it. She pulled a cock out of her mouth and moaned out the words, "Shoot that ******* in my cunt!" So for the rest of the night all cum went in her pussy, ass, or mouth. She was a mess!

Back