Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

As it should be...the perfect "reparations-like" scenario, and the wife receives REAL fucking...making up for the best lovin' she never had before.

Me for one.
The variations of sexual activity are nearly endless. I know a couple that claim to have been completely monogamous and they have been married for over 40 years. Some couple swing, some love IR, others are adamantly opposed to crossing the color barrier. There are people out there that will be very turned on by the above pictures and there are those that would be disgusted. Pretty much anything that everyone agrees on is fine if they are all adults but nobody should make the assumption that what excites you is going to excite everyone else.

The variations of sexual activity are nearly endless. I know a couple that claim to have been completely monogamous and they have been married for over 40 years. Some couple swing, some love IR, others are adamantly opposed to crossing the color barrier. There are people out there that will be very turned on by the above pictures and there are those that would be disgusted. Pretty much anything that everyone agrees on is fine if they are all adults but nobody should make the assumption that what excites you is going to excite everyone else.
I'm not being judgmental, just practical and health conscious. Sorry, but a bunch of strange guys cumming in your wife is not safe. Any real swinger will tell you that

I'm not being judgmental, just practical and health conscious. Sorry, but a bunch of strange guys cumming in your wife is not safe. Any real swinger will tell you that
Well said and even fucking in a group setting of people who are not strangers is still risky. You have no way of knowing 100% what the person(s) have been doing or if they are only fucking exclusively within that group.

Why should the cuck, husband, boyfriend whatever have anything anything to say about whether or not a bull(s) cum in a woman's pussy. The pussy belongs to the woman and it 's her's to share as she pleases. If she wants it cream filled that her business. Do you tell what to eat for supper, or what time she needs to go to bed? After following this site for some sometime I understand better why none of the women I am fucking include their husbands in their leisure activities with me.

I also agree with what you say here torpedo.. Although I was never in a cuck type relationship, I would think that if a husband/boyfriend is okay with her having sex with a black man, it really should be the womans decision about what happens during the experience. If she says no to anything, both the husband/boyfriend and the black guy should respect her decision.. But I will warn all of you about this...if you tell a black guy it's okay to go bareback and then tell him to pull out and NOT to cum in you, you're lucky if that happens...once you get going and really into it, BOTH of your "control" buttons seem to disappear...lol

I also agree with what you say here torpedo.. Although I was never in a cuck type relationship, I would think that if a husband/boyfriend is okay with her having sex with a black man, it really should be the womans decision about what happens during the experience. If she says no to anything, both the husband/boyfriend and the black guy should respect her decision.. But I will warn all of you about this...if you tell a black guy it's okay to go bareback and then tell him to pull out and NOT to cum in you, you're lucky if that happens...once you get going and really into it, BOTH of your "control" buttons seem to disappear...lol
A hard cock has no conscience

Not getting your Bulls Cum inside you is like fucking with a condom,, not very satisfying

Interesting comments on this subject, both pro and con. I agree with those of you who say it is is very risky behavior to go bareback, especially in a group sex situation. For those of you like the idea, I also agree it is part of the fun as that is how nature intended a man to fuck a woman, to plant is seed. When you hand over your wife to a black man or a group of black men it is a natural part of the total surrender to their desires, letting them do everything and anything they want to her. It doesn't hurt that Amie really hates condoms and likes to fuck naturally.
Anyone who has read my posts on this site or the stories I have written about Amie's adventures with black men know I have mixed feelings about everything involved with this lifestyle. Lately Amie seemed to be drifting into riskier behavior and it has prompted heart to heart discussions between us and currently we are on a break from my wife making love to others. We are not saying we are done with this lifestyle at all as she loves black lovemaking too much to give it up altogether and I must admit I enjoy watching her with them. When people say, "It's complicated." They have no idea!

Back