Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

I agree 1000%!!!! As a mom of four daughters and two black children I knew full well what MIGHT HAPPEN when i spread my legs and the black man slid up between them. Every woman serious about this lifestyle is drawn to it partly because of that risk and embrace it. I know I did and my only regret was that I didn't sooner. I also agree that husband need to keep their thoughts on their wives to themselves. They're all for it while they're jacking but when they blow their few droplets they snap back to reality and can't handle it. We never left reality as that big black bull pumps his dick in and out while hubby cheers him in the corner yet were supposed to switch the channel because hubby can't take it?
You for real?

My GF and I have discussed this. One day she was afraid that she'd go "too far" for me. I told her I agreed to wedding night and black breeding what else could she possibly do that if not approve of.

I told her if she wanted to do a gang bang and put it online if support her. Then she asked me if I'd be there to which I agreed of course.

Then she said if we do it we'll have to find masks. Ha ha.

bring to me the memory of being in the army;TDY(temp duty) to Belize south american to build a bridge. There was this army surveyor (woman) assigned to be my crew. Only woman in a company of men, one nite four of us blackmen ran a train on her an the cum we put in her spilled out onto the cot she was lying on. packed an filled her to the brim one of the best times going tdy i had.

bring to me the memory of being in the army;TDY(temp duty) to Belize south american to build a bridge. There was this army surveyor (woman) assigned to be my crew. Only woman in a company of men, one nite four of us blackmen ran a train on her an the cum we put in her spilled out onto the cot she was lying on. packed an filled her to the brim one of the best times going tdy i had.
I am presuming she was happy about this experience?

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
My husband would love for me to do this, but it won't happen due to the very serious concerns about STDs. And for those who say that all the men in a gangbang can get fully tested for all STDs, you are living in a fantasy world. It is challenging enough to coordinate and get several men to actually show up for a group party on the same night, let alone get them all to actually be properly tested a short time before the event and then get all the results. That scenario only usually happens in the professional world of adult films.

good point you make an true as well, all men should take yearly physicals as well not just for testing HIV but something that can save your life. I lost several friends this way to heart attacks not taken physicals yearly or routen. Number one killer of men is prostrate cancer. nothing wrong with letting a doc shoving a finger up my ass neither( like when the women doctor does it kinda kinky I say lmao)

Anybody ever set up a gangbang on here for there wife?
My husband has arranged a gangbang party for me and two other wives at the same time. We had three wives, the three husbands, and eight black men attend the party. It took a lot of planning and coordination to make it happen and ensure we actually had those eight black men attend. We had to plan for many more men than we really wanted at the party, as so many men, even if they are screened for authenticity and confirm they will attend, still do not show up on the day of the event. A group party can be very fun for everyone, but be prepared to spend a lot of time planning and coordinating it if you want it to be successful.

Last edited:
This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

The husband should be grateful. He can quit worrying about whether or not she's black bred pregnant and rest easy in the knowledge that she surely is. And he is completely cuckolded and defeated.

I would totally encourage it, surely this is a natural place for cum to be put. I would even go as far to say she should have her ass high in the air, to ensure their cum flows deep inside her.
I would think it is an amazing feeling for her, to be filled so completely.

I totally agree with you! To go further. I 'd love to enjoy sloppy seconds and fill her as well as a finishing act or something.

Back