Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

I agree 1000%!!!! As a mom of four daughters and two black children I knew full well what MIGHT HAPPEN when i spread my legs and the black man slid up between them. Every woman serious about this lifestyle is drawn to it partly because of that risk and embrace it. I know I did and my only regret was that I didn't sooner. I also agree that husband need to keep their thoughts on their wives to themselves. They're all for it while they're jacking but when they blow their few droplets they snap back to reality and can't handle it. We never left reality as that big black bull pumps his dick in and out while hubby cheers him in the corner yet were supposed to switch the channel because hubby can't take it?
Hi CherylMerideth,
I think it's very sexy when I see a beautiful White lady like you with Black children. I find it very sexy and erotic and heart warming. :)
Have your White daughters followed in your love for Black men? I hope they have and give you many wonderful Black grandchildren. :)

Hubby did set up a Holloween gangbang for me Saturday night with 6 BBC Studs!!!!! I enter the room in my Holloween costume. JUST A COLLAR ON, NOTHING ELSE!!!!! OMG did it start the PARTY!!!!!

206.jpg

90557754b418698da05-jpg.929116

I was fucked all night!!!! I took a little break Sunday morning. I still had two of the BBC here sleeping!!! I sucked and fucked them awake for another hour or so playtime. We were all pretty wore out!!!! THEY FUCKED MY ASS OFF!!!!!! THEY EVEN TOOK MY ASS!!!!! OH MASTER I WAS SSSOOO NNNAAAUUUGGGHHHTTTYYY!!!!!

11-jpg.1023989

My hubby doesnt "let" my black lovers cum inside me,they do it because they want to!And I always let them because I love my regular lovers and they insist on filling me with theyre seed!My husband couldnt stop them even if he wanted too!Im definately not going to stop them,I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CUM IN ME ;) With the men Im with,I dont worry much about std's

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
Oh my gawd! That is one creampie my wife would insist on me cleaning up and i would jump right in.

My hubby doesnt "let" my black lovers cum inside me,they do it because they want to!And I always let them because I love my regular lovers and they insist on filling me with theyre seed!My husband couldnt stop them even if he wanted too!Im definately not going to stop them,I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CUM IN ME ;) With the men Im with,I dont worry much about std's
That is hot!!

Hubby did set up a Holloween gangbang for me Saturday night with 6 BBC Studs!!!!! I enter the room in my Holloween costume. JUST A COLLAR ON, NOTHING ELSE!!!!! OMG did it start the PARTY!!!!!

206.jpg

I was fucked all night!!!! I took a little break Sunday morning. I still had two of the BBC here sleeping!!! I sucked and fucked them awake for another hour or so playtime. We were all pretty wore out!!!! THEY FUCKED MY ASS OFF!!!!!! THEY EVEN TOOK MY ASS!!!!! OH MASTER I WAS SSSOOO NNNAAAUUUGGGHHHTTTYYY!!!!!

11-jpg.1023989
Hot patty!!

You go Pam ! He should be encouraging you and your lovers to cum together in one blissful oragasim. The one that makes your toes curl and head spin.........

I agree 1000%!!!! As a mom of four daughters and two black children I knew full well what MIGHT HAPPEN when i spread my legs and the black man slid up between them. Every woman serious about this lifestyle is drawn to it partly because of that risk and embrace it. I know I did and my only regret was that I didn't sooner. I also agree that husband need to keep their thoughts on their wives to themselves. They're all for it while they're jacking but when they blow their few droplets they snap back to reality and can't handle it. We never left reality as that big black bull pumps his dick in and out while hubby cheers him in the corner yet were supposed to switch the channel because hubby can't take it?
I loved my wife even more after she started fucking others especially after she became a slut for black men I enjoyed watching and slurping huge cum loads from her use pussy did many gangbangs too sometimes she would come home filled for me to eat every drop of delicious cum from her leaking pussy ! But strange cause she enjoyed it and me being a sissy cuck cum eating BBC sissyslut Cd watching me suck BBC and getting my ass pumped full of black jizz also plus she'd fuck me with dildos or strapon . Then on other days it would discuss her at. first I did it cause she enjoyed watching male on male sex I enjoyed worshiping BBC's and being their cum receptacle and I loved her being one to & was my pleasure to eat as much cum from her pussy I could get and I got alot over the years ! Sadly we split I never understood why one day it's was hot and she'd really get into it and another day she thought it was sick and discussing ! I sure miss that lifestyle though !

206.jpg

11-jpg.1023989
Good white girl, sounds like you had a lot of fun

206.jpg

11-jpg.1023989
Must be great to have all that powerful male attention!

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

Being honest, I would love this scenario to happen to me in exactly the same way and number of guys, which I would have the encouragement and support of hubs on this, as both of our fantasies and would really love to experience being used for their personal pleasure as a slut by that number of black guys and filled in every hole, mmmmmmm.
I as a number of female members have already mentioned on this thread and so important the fact that having all the guys tested and clear would be perfect in an ideal World and I would be nervous being honest, which would take the fun out of the whole experience unless I could be absolutely 100% sure that all the guys were clean and free, but would really love this to happen for real.
Sue x

Well Hubby and I Saturday night, in Dallas, TX, went to have a couple of glass of wine; I was so nervous. We went upstairs and I got ready for our guest. Hubby got a two room suite since we were having 6 BBC cuming to play. Well around 7:00 pm there was a knock on the door; my heart was in my throat. I went into the bedroom while Hubby answered the door. It was Jerry our friend and 4 of his buddies. While Jerry was introducing everyone to Hubby the last gentlemen showed up. After visiting for a little while, hubby came and got me. He walked me out by a leash with only a COLLAR and HEELS on. All I heard was a collective MOTHERFUCKER YEA!!!!! THAT’S WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Hubby lead me over to Jerry handed him my lease and said SHE IS ALL OF YOURS!!!!!! I stood there naked before these strangers, my pussy was so WET!!!! There were clothes flying everywhere. I dropped to my knees and they all circled around me. OMG there were BLACK DICKS EVERYWHERE!!!! One of the guys stepped up, I open my mouth and took his COCK in and started sucking his COCK. Jerry said, “Guys she is a friend, she is here to have fun and we will not hurt her”. I was being touched everywhere, my mind was going crazy. I was sucking so deeply, and then another guy stepped up and put his cock in my face, so I started sucking him also. There I was on my knees sucking two beautiful black cocks, with 4 more waiting!!!! HEAVEN!!!!!! Well here I was sucking 6 cocks for about 20 minutes, they were so HARD, and someone said its time to FUCK THIS SLUT!!!! (I think it was Hubby) They picked me up and carried me into the bedroom; I was “THROWN” onto the bed. One of the guys looked at me and said “You like to be a COLLARED SLUT do you, then we are going to make you WISH CUM TRUE”. THEY WERE ALL OVER ME!!!! I had a cock pounding me with a cock in my mouth, while one held my leash. OH it was so HOT and SEXY, I was so excited. I heard a load groan and the man fucking came so hard. Then I felt the man in my mouth tense up and shoot a load down my throat, it tasted so GOOD!!!! After about 2 hours of the 6 men TAKING and USING me, we took a break. Then Jerry walked up with a huge tube of KY and asked me if I was ready for some serious FUCKING!!!!! My eyes were wide, I knew where this was going, I smiled and sucked his cock. Once he was hard he turned me around and lubed my ASS. I looked back wide eyed, he said shut up and pushed his cock up my ASS!!!!!! It hurt so good; I dropped my head and he slid in. I heard “GD look at her take it”. Jerry began to pump me slowly and after a few minutes picked up the pace. I was moaning so load, I know the neighbors had to be hearing us!!!!!! It was not long I was asking him too fuck my ass!!!!! I started to pound me and then he tensed and started CUMING IN MT ASS!!!!! I felt the heat and knew he was BAREBACK!!!! Jerry pulled out and another guy jump up and TOOK my ASS. I looked up and there was a cock, so I was on the bed with a cock in my mouth and one in my ASS!!! And going CRAZY!!!!!!! Well when they finished the next guy laid on the bed, they put me on his cock. While I was riding him someone pushed me down and I felt a cock on my ASS!!!!! I said I don’t know if I can, and he pushed forward, I shot up and he SLAM his cock up my ASS!!! THE DP’S BEGAN. I was fucked in all my three hole for the next 3 hours. I was fucked non-stop in my ASS for hours. I had never been stretched out like this before. By this time everyone was fucking me BAREBACK!!!!!! I had CUM FLOWING OUT OF MY PUSSY, ASS AND DOWN MY THROAT!!!! OMG I WAS A CAZED WILD BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! Well they fucked me all night, there was always someone rested and ready to go again. I was totally USED!!! Well I finally went to sleep around 5:00 am and when I woke up a couple hours later everyone had left except Jerry and one other who were sleeping. I crawled up and started sucking their cocks and when they woke up I look up smile and asked if they would like a good by BJ or fuck, but no ass!!!! Well they were all over me and tagged team me for another hour. We showered, I walked them to the door kissed them goodbye and they were off. I went back to bed for a couple of hours!!! Hubby clean up and then he drove me home while I slept. All I can say is THANK YOU HUBBY FOR GIVING ME SUCK A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO JERRY AND HIS FIRNDS FOR REALLY GIVING ME A GOROUSLY HOLLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!

PAT

tumblr_oaxemym5Qj1vxzuy9o1_500.jpg

3.jpg

I agree that the STD thing is a huge concern, so we will probably never actually do a creampie gangbang like that for real. But the thought of my pretty wife being used as a cum dump for black cocks, being passed back and forth like a whore, and guys taking turns fucking the ******* out of her, trying to knock her up, like a mandingo breeding party, is intoxicating to think about. If STD wasn't a concern, I'd encourage this kind of thing on a regular basis for my princess. I'd absolutely love for my wife to be a shameless, raging whore for black cocks.View attachment 1024790
Well said, I agree 100%. Would be a dream coming true to have regular creampie gangbangs for my wife.

My wife's done 2 cream-pie gangbangs. The first was 3-guys, each had papers to prove their cleanliness. She enjoyed that so much that we joined the local mandingo's party group. There's a bare-back sub-group of tested guys and couples that get invites to what we call the real parties. The main parties for the public are condoms required but the people who have been around for a very long time (we've known the host 10 years,) as long as everyone's tested, all is good. We made our first creampie gb with them about a year ago, she took 6 guys and 8 loads that night. She's been to several of the public parties and taken up to 7 guys at them. The next real party is coming up soon, we're looking forward to it in a big way! Hopefully her schedule lines up, it's REALLY close. :-/

Back