Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

Well Hubby and I Saturday night, in Dallas, TX, went to have a couple of glass of wine; I was so nervous. We went upstairs and I got ready for our guest. Hubby got a two room suite since we were having 6 BBC cuming to play. Well around 7:00 pm there was a knock on the door; my heart was in my throat. I went into the bedroom while Hubby answered the door. It was Jerry our friend and 4 of his buddies. While Jerry was introducing everyone to Hubby the last gentlemen showed up. After visiting for a little while, hubby came and got me. He walked me out by a leash with only a COLLAR and HEELS on. All I heard was a collective MOTHERFUCKER YEA!!!!! THAT’S WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Hubby lead me over to Jerry handed him my lease and said SHE IS ALL OF YOURS!!!!!! I stood there naked before these strangers, my pussy was so WET!!!! There were clothes flying everywhere. I dropped to my knees and they all circled around me. OMG there were BLACK DICKS EVERYWHERE!!!! One of the guys stepped up, I open my mouth and took his COCK in and started sucking his COCK. Jerry said, “Guys she is a friend, she is here to have fun and we will not hurt her”. I was being touched everywhere, my mind was going crazy. I was sucking so deeply, and then another guy stepped up and put his cock in my face, so I started sucking him also. There I was on my knees sucking two beautiful black cocks, with 4 more waiting!!!! HEAVEN!!!!!! Well here I was sucking 6 cocks for about 20 minutes, they were so HARD, and someone said its time to FUCK THIS SLUT!!!! (I think it was Hubby) They picked me up and carried me into the bedroom; I was “THROWN” onto the bed. One of the guys looked at me and said “You like to be a COLLARED SLUT do you, then we are going to make you WISH CUM TRUE”. THEY WERE ALL OVER ME!!!! I had a cock pounding me with a cock in my mouth, while one held my leash. OH it was so HOT and SEXY, I was so excited. I heard a load groan and the man fucking came so hard. Then I felt the man in my mouth tense up and shoot a load down my throat, it tasted so GOOD!!!! After about 2 hours of the 6 men TAKING and USING me, we took a break. Then Jerry walked up with a huge tube of KY and asked me if I was ready for some serious FUCKING!!!!! My eyes were wide, I knew where this was going, I smiled and sucked his cock. Once he was hard he turned me around and lubed my ASS. I looked back wide eyed, he said shut up and pushed his cock up my ASS!!!!!! It hurt so good; I dropped my head and he slid in. I heard “GD look at her take it”. Jerry began to pump me slowly and after a few minutes picked up the pace. I was moaning so load, I know the neighbors had to be hearing us!!!!!! It was not long I was asking him too fuck my ass!!!!! I started to pound me and then he tensed and started CUMING IN MT ASS!!!!! I felt the heat and knew he was BAREBACK!!!! Jerry pulled out and another guy jump up and TOOK my ASS. I looked up and there was a cock, so I was on the bed with a cock in my mouth and one in my ASS!!! And going CRAZY!!!!!!! Well when they finished the next guy laid on the bed, they put me on his cock. While I was riding him someone pushed me down and I felt a cock on my ASS!!!!! I said I don’t know if I can, and he pushed forward, I shot up and he SLAM his cock up my ASS!!! THE DP’S BEGAN. I was fucked in all my three hole for the next 3 hours. I was fucked non-stop in my ASS for hours. I had never been stretched out like this before. By this time everyone was fucking me BAREBACK!!!!!! I had CUM FLOWING OUT OF MY PUSSY, ASS AND DOWN MY THROAT!!!! OMG I WAS A CAZED WILD BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! Well they fucked me all night, there was always someone rested and ready to go again. I was totally USED!!! Well I finally went to sleep around 5:00 am and when I woke up a couple hours later everyone had left except Jerry and one other who were sleeping. I crawled up and started sucking their cocks and when they woke up I look up smile and asked if they would like a good by BJ or fuck, but no ass!!!! Well they were all over me and tagged team me for another hour. We showered, I walked them to the door kissed them goodbye and they were off. I went back to bed for a couple of hours!!! Hubby clean up and then he drove me home while I slept. All I can say is THANK YOU HUBBY FOR GIVING ME SUCK A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO JERRY AND HIS FIRNDS FOR REALLY GIVING ME A GOROUSLY HOLLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!

PAT

tumblr_oaxemym5Qj1vxzuy9o1_500.jpg

3.jpg
Good to see a white bitch knowing her place and serving her black masters

I agree that the STD thing is a huge concern, so we will probably never actually do a creampie gangbang like that for real. But the thought of my pretty wife being used as a cum dump for black cocks, being passed back and forth like a whore, and guys taking turns fucking the ******* out of her, trying to knock her up, like a mandingo breeding party, is intoxicating to think about. If STD wasn't a concern, I'd encourage this kind of thing on a regular basis for my princess. I'd absolutely love for my wife to be a shameless, raging whore for black cocks.View attachment 1024790
I couldn't have said it better myself. Go deep, I'll clean it up.

My husband has arranged a gangbang party for me and two other wives at the same time. We had three wives, the three husbands, and eight black men attend the party. It took a lot of planning and coordination to make it happen and ensure we actually had those eight black men attend. We had to plan for many more men than we really wanted at the party, as so many men, even if they are screened for authenticity and confirm they will attend, still do not show up on the day of the event. A group party can be very fun for everyone, but be prepared to spend a lot of time planning and coordinating it if you want it to be successful.
Cool. All the black men fuck the three wives?

Why should the cuck, husband, boyfriend whatever have anything anything to say about whether or not a bull(s) cum in a woman's pussy. The pussy belongs to the woman and it 's her's to share as she pleases. If she wants it cream filled that her business. Do you tell what to eat for supper, or what time she needs to go to bed? After following this site for some sometime I understand better why none of the women I am fucking include their husbands in their leisure activities with me.

Why should he be asked???? He is asked so that he can verbalize his submission to the BULL and in turn to his wife. To have a BULL or the wife say that they are going to fuck her bareback and deposit their cum in her and he is ****** to admit his submission to them. Not to give permission but to state that they are in control and that he states that he has submitted and totally agrees that they are in control now...

Why should the cuck, husband, boyfriend whatever have anything anything to say about whether or not a bull(s) cum in a woman's pussy. The pussy belongs to the woman and it 's her's to share as she pleases.
Actually true. There are women who give a damn about their husband`s or boyfriend`s feelings or well-being and may as well cheat on him at every possible opportunity. Yet others don`t.
If she wants it cream filled that her business.
It`s also the business of everyone else she puts at risk of STDs, husband, boyfriend(s) and lovers. A loving and caring woman who has brains would spend a second thought on it and try to protect herself and others. So would a loving and caring husband or boyfriend.
Do you tell what to eat for supper, or what time she needs to go to bed?
i do like the thought of independent-minded women who know what they want and go for it too. i would never tell the woman i love what she had to or not to do.

In our case it is HER choice to only play as a couple (= with me present) and our both choice to play it safe. If someone doesn`t agree or has other intentions, well, then he`s simply not the right guy for us. But no problem, we and he will probably find suitable player(s) elsewhere. ;)
After following this site for some sometime I understand better why none of the women I am fucking include their husbands in their leisure activities with me.
Seems you play a different kind of game then. However no need to blame a forum like B2w for that. It`s quite obvious that 90+% of what we can find here is plain fantasy - for me not a (sole) base to form my opinion on. In reality people in the lifestyle are way different.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
I remember shortly after getting engaged to my fiancee and going to a party that clearly wasn't my seen,however as time was getting late and people were leaving i searched for her and caught her getting trained i immediately snapped and tried to grab her but got jumped and ****** me to watch as a few came inside her. They opened my mouth and she farted their cum on my tongue. We broke up but got back together shortly however she still creeps

[ As for the original poster, yes, I would give anything to have my wife be filled up by at least 12 guys, so the cum is overflowing, want the creampies to be splattered all over her pussy and thighs, thick and creamy

QUOTE="curiouswhiteone, post: 1288993, member: 103889"]:frantic::hot::dance::help::bounce:[/QUOTE]

Back