Lets be real and honest

Latina1999

Female
Real Person
After almost 2 years on this site i concluded that, 90% of accounts here belong to cuck guys that pretend to be bbc or women or a couple, the reality here is that cucks talk to cucks all the time..i must be one of the very few real woman here.

Im as real as they cum and a cerified vet as far as the whole IR lifestyle. Having been a member of several sites, I know for a fact that most moderators/site admins KNOW that there are a lot of fakes.... but dont care due to the pursuit of high site traffic #'s and revenue generation. I believe that there is a way to vet everybody but no one site really cares to as its not in their best interest. At least no public site.. Anybody know of some super secret club or BBC Illuminati holla at ya boy 😉. I will bring donuts to every event for yall.

Other than that, meeting and fucking women is a process... Ive found that most of the time the process can be long and drawn out or suprisingly swift. Most of the time, in my experience, the process fails miserably due to <insert random reason, circumstance, life occurence>. Its frustrating as hell, but hey, honestly yall its all part of the game 🤷‍♂️

Have y'all not seen the plethora of threads, that are geared towards the same thing?? You'll find below many threads saying the same thing since 2012! Nothing has actually changed people are the same, just when the new shipments of clueless people thinking a fantasy site is going to bring forth a unicorn of reality is a but delusional!! This is technically interactive amateur fantasy of (insert here) for all to enjoy! If you actually meet up, than good for you, you're probably honestly active in the game! ...Toodles 😉

It doesn't help that many videos uploaded are stolen from PH or Xhamster. I mean you can literally see the xhamster water mark of some videos.

Someone even uploaded a video stolen from another member.

Back