Lets be real and honest

Latina1999

Female
Real Person
After almost 2 years on this site i concluded that, 90% of accounts here belong to cuck guys that pretend to be bbc or women or a couple, the reality here is that cucks talk to cucks all the time..i must be one of the very few real woman here.

After almost 2 years on this site i concluded that, 90% of accounts here belong to cuck guys that pretend to be bbc or women or a couple, the reality here is that cucks talk to cucks all the time..i must be one of the very few real woman here.
i feel same way 1 year on here and the guys i was supposed to meet never showed up or never even heard from the again... seems to be a lot of guys that are talk only...

From my perspective you're "unique" in other ways too Darlin'. A Beautiful Latina woman whose particular "kink" is "unattractive/ugly" Black men with "huge/monster" dicks. Hey to each her/his own...Right? 😉😘

hi, we are a French couple, absolutely real..We met real guys on the site, but many others are just fantasy!
The one I believe less are the so called female who chat .to me, a large number of them are men .
And many guys pretend their wife is a BBC slut, but cant show any picture..µ
to cut a long story short, yes, there are somme cowards or fake profiles here, but there are real people too
WE are real and so are the Black Gentlemen, we met here

Last edited:
Real woman here first posted in 2014. The forum has changed over the years. Many of the real people who posted their amateur photos have gone away. Many because of rude comments by males. She's not a ten, too fat, old or some other insulting comment. The fakes, liars and BS artiest are among us in large numbers or at least it seems so because they are very good at spreading whatever it is they are infatuated with and do it frequently. What you feel i think in part is because you like so many view the sight as a place to hookup. It isn't a dating sight that is only one section . That is also where you find many of the phony game players. It has always been so. Swinger publications before the net were filled with fantasy and liars.
The sight is for all things interracial, the cucks have become very obvious and many. A lot i suspect without a female. I make that assumption because of the amount of pm's I've gotten over the years asking if i would be interested in being their female. Frustrating to be sure but don't let it ruin your day, your not the only female or the only one feeling some of the same things.

Try for a cuck then…. Believe me they are horny …they’ll kiss you lick you and fuck you all night if you want … they’re good at sex and the absolute bonus is they will let you date other guys whenever you want.
The real thing that matters and is good its a real BBC stretching our pussy, and let ours pussys open for days so we can feel horny all the time feeling the distruction iniside our pussys, who needs a cuck, i can clean my mess

Back