Lets be real and honest

Latina1999

Female
Real Person
After almost 2 years on this site i concluded that, 90% of accounts here belong to cuck guys that pretend to be bbc or women or a couple, the reality here is that cucks talk to cucks all the time..i must be one of the very few real woman here.

You're probably right for the most part. Even I get weird measages from white guys and I'm a white guy myself. I have interacted with a few black guys here and they seem normal enough and real, but nothing has happened because my wife isn't into it like I am. I use this site to chat about the fantasy, tell and hear stories of actual encounters and to just dream of the possibilities. There are others like me here I'm sure that aren't looking to hook up (at least not yet) and are honest about who they are. A site like adultfriendfinder is better for hookups anyway. You have to pay to play and not many people want to spend money to catfish someone else.

I think you're right, a lot of fake people on cuck forums. I'm open and honest I'm a curious wannabe that's spent 15 years having the cuckold fantasy however still have a lot more research to do because it could ruin a relationship if done badly so I'm here to learn. Most seem to be perverts with one hand on the keyboard and one on their cock.

After almost 2 years on this site i concluded that, 90% of accounts here belong to cuck guys that pretend to be bbc or women or a couple, the reality here is that cucks talk to cucks all the time..i must be one of the very few real woman here.

Maybe.
I've met about 15 of the real women on here.

I would say 90% of ppl on the site are fake. I've met 3 woman from this site so far in my area. When things become real is when usually the other person makes a grand excuse and fall back. Your either real and about it or your fake. Simple.

Back