Leashed

A collar is similar to wearing a wedding ring, it is a symbol that you are taken, spoken for, owned property. The leash identifies the owner.
Putting a collar on immediately changes one's personality, you become docile, submissive it puts you in a different state of mind. A collar reminds you of your place and purpose. It is almost always used as a training device. It is sexy, exciting and instant arousal.
That's exaxtly how it is.

But also a way to show loyalty I think. He enjoys having us both in a collar mostly to confirm his control.

Thanks for sharing and pointing out differences in this lifestyle. I for one had not thought of it in this way. Love both of hers especially the one she wears 24/7. Just subtle enough but reminders her of what she has chosen. What level of involvement, if any, does she have when you play with other women?
She is bi and loves women. When we play, she loves watching, but still joins in. She is dominant with women.

OK, let me ask some controversial questions.
1. At what point does the leashing go from something sexual to pure degradation of your dignity?
2. Assuming it gets to that point, and you know or felt that way, would you stop or continue?
3. Do any of you feel you are doing this as some sort of reparation gesture?
Like I mentioned, I'm in a committed relationship with a black woman that I collared. Now she wants me to put a leash on her and walk into a strip club when her on it. As much as it is her choice, I can't bring myself to do that. Even though I'm not in this to degrade her, and as much as it's something SHE WANTS, I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's my love for her, or just my moral compass, but I just can't. And I would feel the same even if she was white.

1. At what point does the leashing go from something sexual to pure degradation of your dignity?
2. Assuming it gets to that point, and you know or felt that way, would you stop or continue?
Like I mentioned, I'm in a committed relationship with a black woman that I collared. Now she wants me to put a leash on her and walk into a strip club when her on it. As much as it is her choice, I can't bring myself to do that. Even though I'm not in this to degrade her, and as much as it's something SHE WANTS, I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's my love for her, or just my moral compass, but I just can't. And I would feel
Not sure what you mean by even if she was white.

2. Assuming it gets to that point, and youknow or felt that way, would you stop or continue?
Like I mentioned, I'm in a committed relationship with a black woman that I collared. Now she wants me to put a leash on her and walk into a strip club when her on it. As much as it is her choice, I can't bring myself to do that. Even though I'm not in this to degrade her, and as much as it's something SHE WANTS, I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's my love for her, or just my moral compass, but I just can't. And I would feel the same even if she was white
3. Do any of you feel you are doing this as some sort of reparation gesture
Like I mentioned, I'm in a committed relationship with a black woman that I collared. Now she wants me to put a leash on her and walk into a trip club when her on it. As much as it is her choice, I can't bring myself to do that. Even though I'm not in this to degrade her, and as much as it's something SHE WANTS, I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's my love for her, or just my moral compass, but I just can't. And I would feel the same even if she was whi
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I was told, stop overthinking it, this is the time to think with your dick. "Men don't know when to think with their dicks, that's why it always gets them in trouble" to get the quote right.

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I was told, stop overthinking it, this is the time to think with your dick. "Men don't know when to think with their dicks, that's why it always gets them in trouble" to get the quote right.
True, but this is just me opening up more dialog not necessarily over thinking it. Or are you referring to my hesitation to walk her in public while on a leash?

True, but this is just me opening up more dialog not necessarily over thinking it. Or are you referring to my hesitation to walk her in public while on a leash?
The hesitation to walk her, I realized you were thinking out loud, it was a roundabout way to say turn your brain off in the moment. I had that issue at first too, I had to stop thinking of what could, what might be happening and just live in the moment.

The hesitation to walk her, I realized you were thinking out loud, it was a roundabout way to say turn your brain off in the moment. I had that issue at first too, I had to stop thinking of what could, what might be happening and just live in the moment.
You make a valid point. I recall dealing with the flack when her family saw the collars. Her k1ds are Kool with it though because she has always been open and honest with them about her sexuality. That is a small portion, our real goal is to find the right sub to form our throuple with both of us dominating her.

I was married with 2 k1ds, had a live-in girlfriend we both shared when they were young. We were a typical Katy couple during the week, but we partied, I was the stuck up one in the mix and I guess the lack of desperation made it more exciting for the ladies. My ex and I were on this site, that's how I got here lol. Her cousins kinda figured something was up, her Hispanic friend was at the house all the time. We had the buffer of money tho, she was living their dream so they couldn't say much. One of the cousins that actually hooked me up with her at the club tried something, but I was like nerp. I saved her little flirtation for the spankbank tho. I posted something leash related in videos for the bulls to enjoy. Nice talk bro.

Like I mentioned, I'm in a committed relationship with a black woman that I collared. Now she wants me to put a leash on her and walk into a strip club when her on it. As much as it is her choice, I can't bring myself to do that. Even though I'm not in this to degrade her, and as much as it's something SHE WANTS, I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe it's my love for her, or just my moral compass, but I just can't. And I would feel the same even if she was white.
In our situation, its more than a sexual thing. It's about control and domination.

He hasn't asked us to wear it in public.
And it is not an really an option for us here. I don't think he wants that kind of attention on the steet. And we surely doesnt want it. A swingers club or something like that? Maybe. But if we 3 would go abroad together, there is a major risk that he wants to test us by wearing it more in public.
He isnt dumb so, to risk our situation and lose what he has isn't a good thing for any of us.

Back