Laid on top of Fully dressed husband!

We had our fourth bbq with jack. After some beers and hamburgers, Jake asked me if I was going to leave Lynn for the night, he needed her to babysit. I offered to stay and babysit also, but Lynn chimed in. Not tonight honey, jack wants me alone. I agreed to leave. Jack came up behind Lynn and grabbed her tits, she was wearing a tub top that was now pulled up over her small tits. He asked lynn to make out with me before I left. She took my hand and laid me down and then laid on top of me. She said if I got a hard on, that jack told her to knee my nuts. Jack then came up behind and on top of her and was grinding her ass, all while we were fully clothed, lynn said " I told you!", she put her hand on my Jean's and and felt my small hard on. She turned to kiss jack, then said he has a hard on! Jack told her to do it, she looked at me and said "sorry baby" then kneed my balls twice. I laid there in pain, jack told her to help me up. I got up and Lynn said I should leave, which I did. I got the feeling this was the night Jack was going to get her pregnant.
She kept telling him that she would love to have a little girl as beautiful as his.

Thanks for the replys. I love sharing Lynn and my adventures. Lynn would babysit quite regularly for Jack. I remember her at home one time, we were doing spring cleaning, jack stopped by and kept offering to help. He kept following Lynn into the rooms, she knew he was horny, she came to me while jack bv was vacuuming the master bedroom. She said he grabbed her butt, and tugged her tube top blouse down. She was afraid to tell him that she was on her period. I told her to go over to her moms house and wait till he leaves, she said she really liked jack and didn't want to lose him. We agreed to let him know she was on her period. She went back in, while I was in the garage.
About an hour passed and jack came out and said he had to go home. He would keep in touch on the CB radio.
I found lynn in the master bedroom with a smile on her face and she showed me her mouth full of cum.
I just stood there in awe at how much he came. She tried to kiss me and ended up ******* and having to swallow it all herself. I did get a good taste though.
She said he was very understanding of her period and said he would wait, but Lynn felt bad and offered him a blow job. Lynn being the jokester she is, turned the vacuum on and held the hose to his crotch, they laughed and jack just whipped out his cock. Of course, Lynn couldn't resist.

Back